Taken From the Resistance Part 2

Will be a little different from movie!!!...

Taken From The Resistance (Part 2):
Footsteps clinking on the cold metal floor. I wake up to this particular sound rattling through my brain. I try to sit up but realized metal loops were placed on my arms and legs. I try to wiggle out but it's pointless. I've been captured by the first order. "You might be pleased to know that some of the prisoners actually did escape. Along with that traitor you were with." Kylo says revealing himself from the darkness of the room unmasked and unpleased with the escape. A wave of relief went through me as the words left his lips. They were safe. Suspicion began to fester as I saw the poise that remained on his face as he approached me. His nearness caused my suspicion into instinctual fear."It is useless though given the fact that their base will be demolished and it is all thanks to your pretty little brain" he said, his cool breath fanning my face. Tears sprung to my eyes as reality hit. All I have ever known will be gone and it's my fault. "Aw (Y/N) don't be so hard on yourself. It's not your fault you know what you do. It's not your fault you were raised to be on the light side. You were raised to limit your power to be what? Good? Being good isn't going to stop the inevitable desolation of the first orders enemy now is it". Tears streamed down my face and all the words I could have possibly said to defend my people were caught in my grief. Monster. He's a cold-blooded monster. That is all I could clearly think and a small smirk appeared on his face. "Oh I suppose that made you pleased. Darth Vader's biggest fangirl though I see your fear. I see that you fear you will never be-" my words were cut off along with my air supply as Kylo brought up his hand, cupping the air nowhere near my throat. "Keep quiet little one. It is not wise to test my patience." He dropped his hand and I hunched over coughing and gasping for much needed oxygen. Gunshot run through the air and anger was visible for the first time on his face. "This isn't over." He states storming out to the scene. Minutes later though seeming like hours, Rey, Finn, and Chewie. My face lit up. "Where is Han?" I asked. There faces dropped and I didn't need an answer. "Kylo killed him. His own son killed him." I looked down and swallowed before walking out the door muttering let's go. We ran out of the base and into the bitter cold snow. Chewie had already ran and was most likely near the ship. We sprinted through the trees but were stopped by no other than Kylo Ren. Rey was slung to the side and Finn brought out a blue light saber and tossed me and mouthed at me to run. A pick up Rey and jog far from the scene. As soon as I set her down she wakes up and takes off running. "WAIT! Rey! You don't have a weapon. You will be slaughtered!!!" I cry out desperately. "I have to help Finn! HE could die." She said with pleading eyes. I sigh and run with her. As soon as we arrive to the scene Finn is on the ground unconscious. Rey screams in agony and I drop to my knees. "This fight is not meant for you" Kylo states before lifting his hand and causing me to fall out of reality of the second time.....I awake back in the millennium falcon. It is silent all except for the humming of the ship moving through space. I set my head down back on the jacket that had been placed under me. Thoughts run through my head as I replay the events that had just occurred. Anger, shock, relief, and grief all battled inside my head. Wonder though was the unexpected winner. I thought of the actions that occurred right before I was knocked out. He had spared me. He killed his own father and spared me....Why?