Where Am I?

Imagine starts at the begining of The Force Awakens:)
Driving home from my job at the movie theater in this awful storm isn't the ideal situation but it could be worse. I could be sliced in half with a light saber. Yeah if you haven't guessed yet the premiere of Star wars was tonight but I didn't get to see it. My mind is brought back from the galaxies far far away as I hear a loud crash. My car rolls into a seemingly never ending abyss and the only thing that stops my shrieking is me bashing my head into the side window....

I wake up on top of a dome of sand. My car is where to be seen and I slowly sit up checking out to see how badly I'm injured. I feel some small cuts in various placing and a small splinter of wood sticking through my hand. "Oh look. I've been impaled." I stated happy that I hadn't been more seriously injured by what had happened earlier. Wait....Where the heck am I? It looks as if I am in the middle of a desert which didn't exist [where you live/want to live in the future]. Right before I lose hope of even thinking of walking I see a glimmer of a vehicle landed on the sand and something that could be a tent or cave of some sort. It is probably several miles away so I breath deeply  before beginning to walk towards the object. Hours went by and I finally reach the area I had prayed wasn't a mirage. I collapse suddenly giving into my exsaution. I make out a figure of a man running towards me. "Miss! Stay with me! Stay awake and keep your eyes open." I unwillingly keep my eyes from closing and mutter a soft thank you as he picks me up into his arms. We walk into a tent that contained a few cots and shelves with medical supplies. "Alright I'm going to set you down. What is your name miss? I'm Poe. Poe Dameron." He said sticking out his hand. I reach to grab it and  wince as I realize I chose the hand with the splinter sticking through it. "Hi. I'm (Y/N) and I've been impaled." Slightly giggling and gesturing to my hand. He laughs slightly at my humor and grabs medical supplies. About and hour later all my cuts were cleaned and the splinter was out of my hand and gauze was wrapped around it. "So (Y/N) do you remember what happened?" Poe said. "I was driving home from work and I don't know how but my car started tumbling off the road and  into I have no clue what and then I hit my head on the window and woke up a few miles away from here and my car was no where to be seen. How far are we from [place name]?" I ask sort of knowing something wasn't right. "Well to be honest I have never heard of that place. It's definitely not on this planet or in this system." I nodded sadly and then confusion overloaded my brain. "Wait system? Planet? Are you telling me we aren't on Earth?!?". "We are on Jakku a section of the Western reaches." He said as if it was obvious. "Um...have you ever heard of the milky way galaxy?" I ask on the verge of tears. "I haven't. I'm sorry (Y/N)" he said taking me in his arms I take a moment and decide to simply accept what has happened and figure out more about where I am. I take a shaky breath and pull away. "Thank you Poe. So  what exactly is this place? I realize it is a civilization of sorts but what is its purpose here?" . "This is a kind of safe house for resistance fighters though not everyone is with the resistance. I am a pilot with the resistance." Poe says. "The resistance? What is that?" I ask confused again. "Oh right you probably don't know much about all of this. Well I'll try to explain it." He says before beginning a long and exciting story of the battle between the light and dark sides. By the time he finishes he has to leave for resistance business. He and his droid BB-8 leave as soon as I begin to drift off to sleep. Before he leaves I feel a kiss placed upon my forehead. A smile tug at my lips and I dozed into peaceful dreams of back home. I wake up to Poe shaking my shoulders. "(Y/N)! We have to go now. First order stormtroopers are here. Come on!" He says pulling me up by the hand and we ran to the plane with the droid following close behind. Poe and I cram into the one seat plane and almost escape when the plane is shot by a stormtroopers blaster. "What is going on? Why are they here?!" I ask. " uh well... Remember that guy, Luke Skywalker, I told you about? That disappeared? Well we have a map to find him and everyone is after it. That's why they are here" He says rushed as he pulls out a gun. The guns seem to shoot out lasers instead of bullets which makes it seem like a not so pleasant update in laser tag... He gives BB-8 the map and tells him to run. "What can I do?" I ask desperately wanting to help. "Well I have an extra blaster. Here" he quickly shows me how to work it and we began to take out as many stormtroopers as we can. A man cloaked and masked in pitch black armor and cloth. As we make our way to where he stands we see him kill an elder man without hesitation. Poe runs forward trying to shoot at the man but he is frozen. I let out a short scream in shock before getting grabbed by stormtroopers along with Poe. Poe is shoved in front of the man but I can't make out what they are saying. "Bring them aboard" the masked man says staring at me through his mask before turning and walking onto the largest of the ships. 'I will find out who you really are (Y/N)'  a deep voice said inside my head. Did he ask Poe about me? Reality sets in as my mind drifts to the story Poe told me. I had somehow fallen into that galaxy far far away and am now captured by the dark side. Great...

A/N:
Hi so I didn't know if I should do a part two...let me know if I should:-)