When You First Meet

Carl felt eyes on him everywhere he went after his group arrived at Alexandra. When he looked around no one was in sight or unless he thought.

You were hiding behind a nearby tree,sketchbook in hand as you looked to see if the coast was clear. Surely enough, the young Grimes was walking again. You got out of your hiding spot and began walking behind him taking down sketches as you walked.

So far you were done with the back of his head and on the shoulders.You were sketching the base of the body until you walked into a certain someone. Dropping you're pencil and tablet, you looked up and saw Carl staring down at you.

"Why are you following me?" He said with annoyance on his face.

You looked everywhere else,but at him trying to find what to say."W-well, I um..."

Carl looked down at your tablet as it was still on the ground, but opened, revealing all of your sketches. Most especially of him. He picked your sketchbook up, along with your pencil and examined the art.

"You were drawing me?Why?" He asked.

You didn't know what to say, so you had to find a way out of this.

"Oh well it's getting late,sorry for bothering you. BYE!!!" You accidentally shouted as you snatched the sketchbook out of his hand and speed walked away.

Carl stood there confused as to what just happened until he realized he still had the pencil in his hand. It had a little engraving in it.

Y/N