|Bitch|

I never really liked Y/N.

She was, how do you say?

A bitch.

Sure, she never tried to shoot me in the eye or kill me, but she always had that 'know it all' attitude.

Honestly, she didn't even visit me when I was out cold for that full week, at least that's what Michonne had told me.

Now, watching her sit in the rain didn't phase me. No, it didn't phase me at all.

She sat there on her porch looking up at the dull, grey sky letting the raindrops hit her face and hair.

The only thing I could see her wearing was overly large yellow raincoat and yellow rain boots.

I didn't care about the fact she could get sick or anything, I was just confused as to why she sat in such a weather. I grabbed my hat from off my dresser and slid in my shoes and stepped out the door, since Michonne was watching Judith.

I walked to where she had sat and casted a shadow over her and she gave me her casual annoyed look.

" What do you want?" She asked with venom slipping right off her tongue.

'Asshole.."

"What are you doing out here?" I asked her.

"What are you doing out here?" She asked mocking me.

I sighed annoyed,but sat next to her.Maybe this is her little meditation spot.

We stayed quite for a little while before she spoke again.

" I almost got bitten today,Carl." She said not taking her eyes from the grey sky.I didn't know what to say so it was an awkward second.

"I could've died."She said,now looking me in my eye.

"Everyone's been close to death." I told her and she gave me this look that I couldn't read.

"It made me think about how I've treated you ever since I've come to Alexandria." She confessed to me and I was of course shocked that she noticed her attitude."So I wanted to clean my slate and start new with you."

I hesitated a bit by what she was asking me. What if this is some joke?

"Sure." I said, slightly regretting it.

"Y/N. Y/N L/N." She greeted holding her hand out.

"Carl Grimes."