|What|

"Hey,have you seen Y/N?"Carl asked Michonne  tossing a tennis ball from hand to hand as his brow cocked down a bit.

"No, he's at home. Heard he was sick." She replied getting ready for her watch at the gates.

"Thanks." He said before leaving the house.

Maybe he could visit him with some canned soup. Nah, that's not what a guy who has a crush on another guy does,right? Right?

Yes, Carl Grimes is in love with Y/F/N.

At first he felt disgusted with himself, but after speaking with Aaron about his sexual urges towards the other male,he realized it was just as normal as loving a girl.

Carl managed to sneak a can out of the supply storage and walk his way to Y/N's home.

He could hear the soft muffling of Jim Croc Time in a Bottle vynil behind the door before opening the door.

"Y/N?" He spoke out.

When no one answered, he made his way upstairs to his friends room.

When he made it to Y/N's room, he saw the boy laying in bed breathing through their mouth.  The scene killed Carl seeing him this way.

"Hey." Carl spoke a small blush coming across his features, probably because the bedsheets raised to their chest.

Little did Carl know was that Y/N had no idea Carl even came into their room.  Y/N jumped up at the sound of Carl's voice and the sheets had fallen from their chest.

.
.
.
Carl couldn't believe what he had just scene. There laid Y/N completely shirtless, but there were no type of abs or anything,but instead a pair of breast completely developed.

Carl was confused. Y/N is a girl.

"Aw man,Carl." She spoke roaming her now noticeably feminine hands into her short hair.

" I honestly thought you were someone else, heh."

How the hell could she be so calm about this.

" You're ...You're  a girl?" He gulped.

"What?Of course I am!" She said before coughing.

"Wait, did you think I was a boy?"

Carl inwardly died a little inside.

" Yea, actually everyone thinks you're a boy." He said looking down completely red from embarrassment.

" Really?! I thought everyone called me a he because I couldn't hear well."She responded considerably shocked by the new fact.

Carl looked around for a bit seeing things in a new perspective. He noticed tiny bandages here and there, once thinking they were for sprains, but now realizing they were for binding.

" So why do you bind your chest and why are you so um... comfortable revealing your chest?" He asked trying not to look down and sitting at the edge of her bed.

" Running from walkers and psychos kinda hurt my chest and I hate the ways bras feel on me. For your second question, I'm just a free spirit." She laughed hoarsely before coughing yet again.

"The only downside from binding is that I can never find a damn binder, because the bandages really does some damage."

" Oh." He whispered.

It was quiet for a few moments,before she actually spoke.

" I like you Grimes, you're actually a pretty cool guy. And I bet it's a relief to know I'm a girl, because we both know you like me."

Carl was shocked at her words that he couldn't speak.

"Now, who's gonna be the man of this relationship, baby?" She said deepening her voice before crawling over to him.

"S-Stop, at least put a shirt on!"