You're Their Interviewer and They Hit on You

Niall: (His P.O.V.)

"Boys get in here," I hear Paul call from the other room. The boys and I, who were casually enjoying our day off playing fooseball, slowly made our way into the other room. "What is wrong PaulyBoiz?" I said with a smirk, he hated when I called him that. "Niall, we already had a discussion about calling me that, and you guys are going to head off for your last interview in America tonight before we head off back to Europe. It's this small radio station in South-East New Jersey call B98.5. They don't really get that much reconizition and I thought it would be nice if we payed them a visit. Expecially with the fan-base in Southern New Jersey, it could make some good publicity with the most populated state by square footage..." "Kay, Paul we'll do it you didn't have to give us a geography lesson why... It's not like we have anywhere else to go," Louis being his sassy self told Paul. I didn't really mind going to New Jersey... It's nothing like the show, I found out last year.

(4 hours later)

We were all heading into the small radio studio and all of a sudden this beautiful girl with long dirty-blonde hair and bright blue eyes walks into the room. "Hi, I'm (y/f/n) (y/l/n) and I'm going to be interviewing you tonight," the bubbly girl said with lots of energy. "Hi, I'm Niall Horan and you have alot of energy for being up at 7:30 in the morning," I answer back to her causing her to blush... She was so adorable when she blushes... "Yea well let's just say I had a few Monsters since I have been working since 11:00 pm last night.." (y/n) answers back, "Alright you ready to start the interview?" "Yea," me and the boys said flatly, what can I say we were tired. "Gooooodddmorning South-Jersey this is (y/n) on Jersey Shore's one and only B985 and I have som exciting news to tell you guys.... The world famous boy-band One Direction is here with me in the studio. Why don't you guys say hi to South Jersey?" (y/n) giving us a cue to introduce ourselves..

Louis- "Hello I'm Louis Tomlinson"

Harry- "I'm Harry Styles"

Zayn- "I'm Zayn Malik"

Liam- "I'm Liam Payne"

Niall- "Annnd I'm crushing on (y/n)" I say along with a short giggle. (y/n) started blushing like crazy, and it was so cute... For the rest of interview, (y/n) wouldn't stop smiling. I made sure to get her number after the interview.

Harry: "It's time to get up in the morning, In the morning, In the morning. Got McDona-" your alarm clock started going off. You bounce off your bed excitedly and quickly turn off your alarm. Today was the day you meet the amazing One Direction, your favorite band of ALL time. Last week you entered a contest to get a chance to interview One Direction, and you just thought, "I know I'm not going to win, but..." and some how you did win! You get dressed into a cute outfit your best friend helped you pick out last night at the mall and do your make-up. The whole drive to the radio station, you kepy telling yourself, "Be cool, they like cool, be cool, they like cool."

You finally turn into the radio station parking lot, and struggle to find a spot because there are so many screaming girls getting in your way. You get out of your car, heart thumping and make your way into the radio station. "Ah, (y/n)... Nice to see you again," the Radio show host greeted you. "Yea, are the boys here yet?" you didn't want to seem rude, but you were really excited. "No, they are almost here, just wait in this room for them," He says pointing to a door down the hall. "Okay, thanks!" You answer trying to make him seem like you aren't such a bitch...

(20 minutes later)

You heard laughing and thumping coming down the hall. Your heart was punding. "This is it, I'm going to meet my 5 idols," you told yourself. The door swung and the boyband walked in, introduced themselves, gave you a hug, and sat down all with big smiles.