Your Water Breaks *His P.O.V.*

Louis- "Babeeee?!?" I heard (y/n) yell from upstairs. "Yea hun?" I yell back trying to finish this paperwork I had to complete before (y/n) had our little boy. "I think I either have a urination problem or my water just broke," (y/n) yelled back with a quiver in her voice. Oh, shit, I thought to myself. "I'll be right up!" I yell back. I run upstairs, pick up (y/n) bridal style, and quickly collect diapers and clothes and all that shit that the baby needs. I carefully place (y/n) in the back seat of the car and jump in the driver seat. "Fuck!" I yell out of frustration. "What's wrong ba-AHHH," (Y/n) attempted to answer, then added, "Damn contractions.." I laughed, "Well you know that really important paperwork I had to fill out to give to management, so I can have a break from the band so I can spend time with baby Tomlinson?" "Yea..What about it, didn't you finish it like last month...?" "Umm, I kind of didn't finish it.." "LOUIS FUCKING DUMBASS TOMLINSON YOU FUCKING GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" (Y/n) yelled at me. "I'm sorry babe, but now all I'm worried about is that we get to the hospital, so you can have a precious little angel." :)

Niall- "Welcome to Mcdonalds, How may I help you?" the speaker announced on routine. "Yea, I would like a number 4, wit no mayo," I say and turn around to (y/n) on the passenger side. "What you want babe?" I asked her, she always seemed to like to try different things here. "Ummm I would like the hospital," (y/n) said with a little worry in her voice. "Okay," Unknowingly I turn around to the speaker and say, "and I would like a hospital... Wait what!?" I turn around to see (y/n) hunched over in pain. "Niall, my water just broke. The babies decided they wanted to come a little early," (Y/n) said in panic. "Fuck McDonalds! I'm gonna be a dad!" I say as I do a u turn over the curb an make my to the highway. (y/n) smiled by my action, but I hope the hospital has food, 'cause I'm still hungry.

Harry- It was couple game night at the Styles house-hold tonight and all the boys came over with dates, and of coarse I had my beautiful pregnant wife, (y/n) on my team. We were currently playing rock band, me on vocals, Eleanor on bass, Louis on guitar, and (Y/n) on drums. "EYE OF THE TIGERRRRRRR!!!" I sing-yelled trying to make everyone laugh. (y/n) started to smile, but that soon turned a frown and her face gave away that she was in pain. "HARRY! OH SHIT!" (Y/n) yelled running to the bathroom. "(Y/N) BABE! ARE YOU OKAY?!?!?" I yell following her. I get into the room to her without pants and packing a bag. "What the hell are you doing?" I asked her confused as fuck. "Harold! My water broke!" "Really?!!?!?!?!?" I asked starting to look for a pair of my sweatpants for her since she couldn't fit into hers anymore. She nodded and continued packing. Man! I was gonna be a father!

Liam- "Hey, (y/n)!" i yelled into the other room excited to tell her what I found. "Yes Liam?" She said with agitation. "Did you know that babie have over 300 bones when they are born?" I asked trying to impress her with my smarticles. "Oh really Liam never heard that before," she replied with sarcasm. "Fine I guess I'll go over to Niall's house and see if he think it's cool," I replied. Usually she would apologize by now, but she made a sour face. "What's wrong babe?" I worried. "Hey Liam, did you know that once a girl is about to go into labor their so called "water breaks"?" (Y/n) asked me in pain. I can see where this leading. "C'mon we're are going to go have ourselves a baby," I say picking up (y/n) bridal style and rushing to the car. Later that night I was texting the boys to come and see our newest addition to the Payne family.

Zayn- I just got home and (y/n) was no where to be found. "She's probally just in the art room," I say quietly to myself. I made my over to the art room to see (y/n) in tears and her painting red/blue water flowing on the canvas. "Boo! You're home!?" She yelled into the other rooms to see if I could hear her. "Yes babe I'm right here! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I worried. "Well, my water kind of broke when you were gone, but I wanted to make sure you got to see the baby being born. I kind of figured you would've been home soon." (Y/n) says innocently through her tears. "Babe, we have to get you to the hospital," I say helping her up and walking her to the car. We were on our way to the hospital now and it was pretty silent, other then the few squeals of pain (Y/n) revealed from the contractions. "Babe, I know you wanted to wait for me... which was totally sweet by all means, but you should called me or gotten a neighbor or something to take you to the hospital. I can't stand to see you in pain." I tell (y/n). She sweetly smiled and told me that she would be fine, it's just that Baby Malik wants to come out already. I wouldn't blame her.