Sleeping Children

Babies now at 5 months ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Katherine: http://www.polyvore.com/something_wicked_this_way_comes/set?id=165484044

Max: http://www.polyvore.com/something_wicked_this_way_comes/set?id=165492334

Paisley: http://www.polyvore.com/something_wicked_this_way_comes/set?id=165493302

Ethan, Narnia, Harry, and I drove in the mini van that Dean and Sam well, really Paisley got it cause her parents are kind of rich. I was driving, Ethan in the passengers side, Narnia was behind him, and Harry was behind me. We were tailing the boys and the girls because Dad sent the Dean coordinates.

I phone rang, and I picked up, holding it between my shoulder and my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"The boys are fighting again." Paisley said in a whisper.

"Alright put me on speaker." I told her, rolling my eyes at the boys being ridiculous.

"Well, I'm the oldest so that makes me always right." Dean said.

"No, it doesn't!" Sam and I both said.

"It totally does." Dean argued.

"You are ridiculous, Dean. You two need to stop arguing. You sound like two immature children. Stop it!" I said, sternly to them.

"And that- is how we all know how much of an amazing mother you're going to be." Max said.

I smiled. "Thanks, Maxine."

I looked out the window, seeing the sign that said, 'Fitchberg POP. 20,501'

"See you guys when we get into town." I said, hanging up the phone.

Ethan looked to me amused. "Sam and Dean?"

"Sam and Dean." I laughed.

~~~~~~~

Paisley and Dean walked back over with coffee, while Sam and Max stared at the park that we had parked our cars by.

"Babe?" I asked, looking at Ethan.

"Yeah?"

"Can you grab a bottle for Harry?" I asked, and he nodded, going over the van, and coming back with a blue baby bottle, and a pink one for Narnia, since he was holding her. "Thank you." I said, taking the blue bottle.

Harry could hold his bottle unlike Narnia. Her strength wasn't as good as her brother's. They were 5 months now, and this is the 7th hunt we've been on with the kids. I'm just worried that the demon is going to come and take them away. Both the kids can crawl like no tomorrow, Narnia likes to grab anything she can get her hands on, and both of them are really quiet babies. We still have to wake up at 12, 3, and 6, in the morning though to feed them, or change them.

"Well, the waitress thinks that the local Freemasons are up to something sneaky, but other than that," Dean said, giving Sam and Ethan a coffee.

"Nobody's heard about anything weird going on." Paisley said, handing a coffee to me and Maxine.

"Ethan," Sam said, getting Ethan to turn around while putting Narnia in her car seat, and putting blankets around her so she can drink her bottle. "You got the time?" Sam asked.

"Yeah," Ethan said, looking at his watch. "10 after 4. Why?"

"What's wrong with this picture?" Max asked, nodding over to the park.

We all look over at the park seeing only 1 kid. "School's out, isn't it?" Dean asked.

"Oh, yeah." I said, nodding. "Where are all the kids? It should be crawling with the little midgets."