Chapter 9

Turning on the shower I still couldn't keep my hand of Kimberley's firm arse.

" God Cheryl now I am sure you have an arse fetish!" 

" Haha ! Like a said babe its only yours that does this to me , Its just amazing." I blushed back.

" Hun is the water to warm for you or is it ok." Kimberley said running her hands under the water.

" Thats just fine." I smiled moving forward and running my hands under the water aswell , Before placing them over Kimberley's.

Moving my body round so I was facing her I stared deep into her beautiful eyes. Not being able to take the sexual tension anymore I pressed my lips against hers softly. Gliding my tongue along her lips she parted them for me letting the kiss deepen. Pushing her into the shower whilst still fully clothed , I continued to kiss her passionatly.

" And why couldn't you wait until I took my clothes off ?" Chuckled Kimberley in between kisses.

" Coz I need you now babe." I replied before ripping her top off and unclipping her bra.

" Wow slow down tiger if you remember correctly its my turn." She said in a stern voice.

" Now turn around for me hun."

And with that I turned around to face the tiled shower wall. Feeling Kimberley kiss the back of my soaking wet neck sent shivers down my spine.

" Your so good at that." I whispered trying to encourage her.

Clasping my hands in her own she lifted them over my head and pinned them to the wall infront of me , Then suductivly she ran her hands back down my by now soaking wet vest top. Resting at my belly she began to lift it up and over my head discarding it onto the shower floor. Pressing her body against my back I could feel her erect nipples against my shoulder blades. By now I could feel my clit throbbing for attention.

" Please Kimberley !" I begged.

" You look so sexy when your wet hun." She winked trying to tease me further.

" Kimberley please dont keep me waiting I need you." I managed in between breaths.

Needing no more indication she fondled with the waistband on my tracksuit bottoms before ripping them completely off.

" Tut Tut Miss Tweedy you have a cheek to tease me about not wearing any underwear."

Getting down on her knees she spun me round so I was leaning my back against the wall. Kimberley's shower was very fancy indeed with little build in seats and high tech gadgets all over the place.

" Sit on the seat for me hun."

Doing as I was told I sat down.

" Now spread your legs for me baby."

Watching her lowering her head between my thighs I began to quiver with intisapation. Feeling her lick my thight just made me want to burst. Knowing how much I wanted her Kimberley started to give me the relief I sought after so much. Sliging her tongue between my folds she started to get to work licking and sucking.

" Aww God ! , Keep going."

Using her free hand she struggled to unclip my bra. When she managed to discard of it she gently started massaging my erect nipples which added to the pleasure she was already giving me.

" Awww thats me , Right there , Keep going !" 

My body tensed up as the wave of pleasure washed over me. Just sitting there with my eyes still closed and my breathing heavy I felt the sudden urge to cry. Ano some people get emotion during mind blowing sex but I was never one of those people.

" Whats wronge hun did I hurt you ?" Kimberley asked concerned obviously seeing the tear role down my cheek.

" No a dunno its just ... You make me feel so special Kimberley and no one has ever made me feel like that during sex." I smiled wiping away the tear.

Getting up off her knees she reached over and turned the shower off before pulling me into a hug.

" I love you." She whispered into my ear.

" I love you too." I replied before letting a massive smile appear across my face.