Chapter 18

Stumbling at the top of the stairs we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Pushing Kimberley against the wall I started to kiss her again this time with much more passion.

" Cheryl stop , Are you sure you want this ?"

I looked down to the floor , A tear rolled down my cheek.

" Hey hey , Its ok don't cry."

" No I want to it's just , Well obviously I cant remember ever having sex so it's like the first time for me."

" Awk babe , If your not ready dont worry about it , Come and I will tuck you into bed." Kimberley took my hand and walked me to my bedroom.

While I was all tucked in and lying with my head in the pillow Kimberley sat watching me for a while until I felt myself drifting off. She got up to leave but she was obviously forgetting something.

" Arent you forgetting something ?" I grinned before pouting out my lips.

" Aww your so cute !" She replied before making her way back over to my side and kneeling down.

She then moved forward and placed a tender kiss on my lips.

" Thats better !" I laughed.

" Ok now you have had your own way I think you should get some sleep babe." She giggled back.

" Ok goodnight." I then placed another kiss on her nose.

Sturring I couldnt make myself drift off. I glanced over at the clock on the wall which indicated it was 1am. God what's wronge with me !!!

Slipping myself out from between the covers I got out of bed and made my way out of the door and towards Kimberley's bedroom.

" Kimberley , Kimberley ?"

" Cheryl are you ok !?" Kimberley asked shooting up.

" Yes pet I am fine , sorry " I giggled.

" I just can't sleep , Can I get in with you ?"

" Course you can !" She replied before lifting the covers up and patting the space beside her.

" Thank you !"

I lay down so Kimberley was spooning me. After I got comfortable Kim wrapped her arm around my waist letting her hand rest on my belly. Thinking for a while I knew exactly what I wanted and what I needed and it was her I needed Kimberley , After the accident I couldn't remember her but now I felt as if I had never forgotten her. And with that thought I placed my hand over hers and slowly directed it down to where I wanted or rather where I needed to be touched.

" Cheryl ? "

" Shh its ok babe I want this , I am ready." I soothed.

Without anymore words said she let me guide her hand down to the waistband of my pjay bottoms. She slowly made her way inside and cupped my pussy with her hand. Still I had my hand resting on hers so I started to move it so she was massaging me. Letting out a small moan I turned my self over so I was facing her. Moving forward she placed her lips on my own.

" Are you ok ?" She asked breaking the kiss.

I simply nodded before moving closer and capturing her lips once more. This time the kiss was made more passionate when she parted her lips for my tongue to enter. Slipping her two fingers between my folds she started to rub my moist clit. A small moan escaped my mouth which echoed into hers. Unable to kiss her properly as she inserted her fingers inside me I broke the kiss and stared deeply into her eyes. No words where necessery as my climax drew nearer I just closed my eyes and enjoyed all the wonderful feelings Kimberley was giving me. Before I knew it I hit my peek and my body went into a spasm before coming to a rest. I just lay there for a few mintues with my eyes shut until I felt my breathing return to normal.

" That was amazing !" I panted lightly before opening my eyes again and looking at Kimberley.

" Your amazing !" She replied resting her head against mine then she lent forward and placed the lightest kiss on my lips.

" Let's go to sleep now." She smiled.

" What about  . . . "

" Don't worry about me I can wait , And anyways you look shattered now."

Leaning forward I kissed her nose

" I love you Kimberley !" I said before wrapping my arms around her and snuggling into her neck.

" I love you to Cheryl !" She whispered back into my ear.