Chapter 13

Now it was Kimberley I couldn't do this to. I couldn't leave her alone she had no one , It was me that started all this , Yes she kissed me first in the bathroom but I was the one that flirted I was the one that let my feelings known. Walking back through the door I could see she was still lying on ther floor , Tears still running down her cheeks , Her eyes so blood shocked there was no white left in them.

" Kimberley I am sorry but you have to understand how hard this is for me , Its not as if Ashley is just my boyfriend I am married to him f*ck sak !"

" Ano Cheryl I am being silly , Take as much time as you need." She said before rubbing the tears away from her eyes.

" Come here !" 

I walked over and took her in my arms , Wrapping my arms around her neck I pulled her close.

" We will get through this , I want to be with you Kimberley !" I whispered into her ear.

" I want to be with you too Cheryl , I don't care what it takes !" She replied before pulling me even closer.

After what seemed like a life time I eventually let go and took a step back , Staring deep into Kimberley's eyes. . 

" I love you so much , You know that right ?" I asked 

" And you know I never ever wanted to hurt you , I am so sorry !" Tears where streaming down my cheeks once more.

" Shh it's ok." She said before cupping my cheeks with her hands.

Placing my hands over hers that where still rested on my cheeks I leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her lips. I love you I mouthed before flinging my arms back around her neck and pulling her close once more.

Truth Or Dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें