Sharing Memories and New Greetings

Hello Lovlies,

Welcome to another Craig x Reader - Love's heartless game chapter! I'm so sorry for the late updates! I hope you can forgive me.

Though, on another note, I'm currently holding a vote for which 2 stories I'm currently writing, I should discontinue for the time being as I have so much work to do. Thank you!

Lots of love,

Angel~

~      ~      ~      ~      ~      ~

Sharing Memories and New Greetings

Reader's POV

"Good morning Polka~" you cooed at your adorable hamster as you elevated a carrot stick to her lips. As your adorable hamster nibbled away happily, you set off to get yourself some lunch too. Your mum and dad were off at work and wouldn't be back until tomorrow so you had the house to yourself; it wasn't all bad but it wasn't the best either, it sometimes became too silent and you got a little lonely as well as bored.

With a sigh, you entered the kitchen and placed your hands firmly on your hips, pondering about what you should eat for lunch. Approaching the fridge, you were about to open it when you felt a buzz in the pocket of your shorts. When you pulled out your phone and looked at the message you received, you gave a silent squeal of excitement: it was Craig!

'Hey, you busy today?'

'No, not really. Its just me today and I was just about to get something to eat' it wasn't long before it indicated that he had seen your message and had begun typing his reply.

'That's cool, wanna go out later?'

You smiled at his message, he knew exactly what to do to cheer you up even though he didn't know that you were feeling, somewhat, down in the dumps.

'Sure! What time?'

'Lets say, around 4pm, in the South Park town centre'

'Sounds great! See you then!' the smile that had broken out on your face didn't feel like it was going to beading away anytime soon but it eventually did when you shifted your gaze to the clock in your kitchen wall, it read: 11:47 am. Yes, it was still quite early for lunch but you had had such a light breakfast that your stomach was just growling for more. Slumping in your slight depression, you proceeded to whip up some lunch - a (ham and cheese/nutella/chicken and mayo/whatever you like in your sandwich) sandwich and a small bowel of sliced peaches - it was very satisfying but it was only 12:03 and you were still left with nothing to do during that particular Saturday until the time came for when you had to meet up with Craig for your date.

That thought reminded you: what were you two going to be doing during that date?

'Craig, what are we doing for our date?' you waited for him to reply, waiting with your eyes fixed on the screen of your phone, not letting it die down by applying your warning touch. It didn't take him long to reply, it only took some minutes.

'I was just thinking that we go with the flow. We can meet up with the guys and play video games or something'

'Craig, you cant be serious' even though that message made you sound irritated, you were actually finding yourself giggling.

'But I am serious. I know that you wouldn't mind, you are good friends with the guys and its not a problem for me.'

'Well, at least you'll be there and I would have something to do'