chapter One (1)

(Arianna's POV)

OMFG!!! Again my parents are yelling at each other. I really don't know what going happen too my parents are they going get a divorce is everything over with them do they still Love each other. That's all that went through my head I just want to cry I love them so much I hope they okay. Yeah I'm just going call Mario.

(Mario's POV)

My phone started ringing and it was Arianna I answered it "Hey best FRIEND" I said. She look sad "What wrong??" I said. She started crying "Arianna You Okay Baby girl" I said. She look up "No my parents are fighting again" she said. "Ari it will be okay if anything happens you'll get through it I know you can I love Ari your my best friend you mean a lot to me but you'll be okay I promise you" I said. She cleaned her tears off and said " Thanks Mario I hope to never lose you it just your the only friend I have ever had for so long I love you so much I mean it Best friend". She smiled and I smiled back. " Well Mario I'm going broadcasted I'll talk to you later love you BYE " she said ." Love You to BYE " I said and ended the Face time call.

(Arianna's POV)

Mario makes me so Happy he the only person in this world I can trust. I hope we meet soon . Then I got on You Now for 1 hour and told my Turtles to ask me questions. ( My Turtles are her supporters). Then I got off made a YouTube video. My mom called my for dinner I went and sat at the table my Mom,Dad,& Brother were their already (BTW Arianna is half white&Mexican her mom name is Briana and her dad name is Jose and she brother name is Brian Her mom is white and her dad Mexican) I sat down and it was quite till I speak up "So how was everyone's days" I said. I heard "OK" "fine" "good". I smiled "that's great guys". I said "anything new guys". My brother said "nothing much". My parents look at each other the my dad said "Guy's we need tell you something important" my mom said. "Well guy's were getting a divorce" my dad said. I look at them both and tears started rolling down my cheek. "Why can't you guys just be the some old married couple" I said. My mom came and hug me "We don't feel the same for each other any more but we are staying friends you'll get through it" said my mom. I pushed her off of me got up walk to my room tears rolled down my face. My brother comes running after me and stops me in the hallway "Arianna stop" he said. "What" I said. " Arianna we'll be okay" he said tears roll down his face. I ran up to him and hugged. "We can get through this together" I said.

~About 30 minutes later~

We stopped crying. Are parents call us I sat on the couch "yes" I said. " Guys I will be moving to Florida cause I got a job out there for a good pay of money" my mom said. "And I will be staying in AZ" my dad said. I look at both of them "okay" my brother and I said. "You guys get to pick were you guys want to stay" my dad said. " I will be out of here in like a month and a half" my mom said. "So we are giving you a week to tell were you want to go or stay" the both said. "Okay" me and brother said. We got up and me and brother went to my room. " Well Arianna I want finish school here so I guess I am staying " My brother said. "Okay then I'll go with mom so she not alone" I said. I hugged him "I am going miss you so much" I said " yeah me to" he said. " But when I leave Face time me everyday " I said. " I will " he said laughing & smiling. I smiled and hugged him one more time.

I don't know how I am going tell my supporters,Hunter,Emily, & Mario. I just need sleep and I feel asleep.

Hope you guys liked it
Will update a other chapter tonight
Take care and love you guys BYE!!