Chapter three (3)

(1 Week later)

Well my mom is in Florida and I am still in Arizona she told be I have to leave Sunday cause that is when my flight is. I have not talk to anyone for days. I have not been on YouNow or any thing for almost a month. I been getting so many Dm's were am i or am i okay. It is just so hard to tell people but as soon as i get to Florida i will talk to my Fans and tell them everything. But i need spend the rest of the week with my dad and brother but i have to spend time with Hunter and Emily too  " Arianna" my dad yelled " yess" i said back. " Come her sweetie" she said . I walk to the living room and the  lights were off "Hello"?? i said no answer i walked a little more.There was a line of white roses.

They were leading me to the back yard I was so fucking scared. I ended up to the back and in was kind of getting dark out side. I step out side they all these colorful light came on they my family a friend Yelled "Surprise"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . I looked at them and smiled . It was so beautiful it was a good bye party . The last time i get to have a good time with my fam in Arizona for a bit. Then everyone came running to me and hugged me all i heard was " We going miss you so much Arianna". Tears started rolling down my face " I am  going miss you all so much you guys don't even know" i said. Everyone was laughing and dancing i just sat down and smiled at everyones. I got up and walked to the swing i sat there a looked at the stars. "Arianna you okay" some said. I truned around and it was Hunter "Yeah" i said qucikly wiped my tears away.

(Hunter's POV)

Arianna went to the swing some thing wrong with her "Are you going answer" i said. " Yeah sorry" she said " I am okay it's just i am going miss everything and everyone" she said. " Arianna it going be okay you get to come when ever you want baby girl" i said. She smiled and look at me and then she grabbed me by my hand and took me to a tree. " remeber when we would always play back here when we were little" she said and smiled at me. " Yeah those were the best days" I smiled. " I am going miss you so much Hunter" she said and hugged me. "Yeah i am really going miss you to" i said. Arianna look me in the eyes. I grabbed her by her china and we both came in slowly and then are lips touched and we kissed for about 3 minutes. Then we pulled away from each other. " Arianna " her father yelled " Coming" she yelled back. " I kind of have to go " she said then just ran off. What??? just happened that just keep running though my head. Why did i kiss her?

(Arianna's POV)

OMFG!!! what just happened. Why did we kiss in the first place? I just need to chill and have fun. Well me and my family just talked, laughed, and danced i had so much fun with my fam i am just not ready to go. I need so sleep cause so many thing are running though my head. I went to my room got my sleeping clothes and then went and take a shower. I got out and did everything i needed to then the lights went out and i jumped in bed but i could not sleep Hunter keep run though my head.

(Sunday)

I spent the rest of my week with my dad and brother but Friday with Hunter and Emily they came to my house and sleep over i had so much fun with them. But i had not told anyone about Hunter and me. I am trying get it out of my head. I made sure everything was packed up cause i was leaving in 2 HOURS. Hunter and Emily came over cause they are going to the airport with my dad and brother.

(Time To Go)

It was time to leave i got all of my stuff and put it in the car i got in they front and just sat there and Tears just came down my face i looked and my dad the brother and smiled my brother looked at me " I love  you Ari i am really going miss you" he said. " I love you to " i said " i am really going miss u  Brian" i said. I looked at my dad and grabbed his hand " I love you dad i am going miss you" i said. He grabbed my hand tighter " I love you too and will miss you so much you don't even know" he said. I smiled at him.

(20 mins)

WE got to the airport and Hunter my dad and my brother got my bags. We walk in the airport and sat down . Then 10 min later they call for the flight to Florida and everyone got up. Then i got up and looked at them and they all gave me huges " Emily keep being yourself cause i love they way you are I am going to really miss you" i said to Emily. " I am going really miss you to" she said. " Dad keep doing what you doing  cause you are the best dad and i love you to death" i said. "I love you to sweetie"my dad said. "And Brian your my little brother your the world to me plss stay in school and keep doing your thing I love you" i said. "Ari i love you too and keep doing what makes you happy i am really going miss you" Brian said. " And last but not least Hunter thank you so much for always being here for me and help me when i am upset i am really going miss you and i love so much Hunter" i said. " Ari thank you for being here  for me for so long i am really going miss you and I love you to Ari" Hunter said.

(5 mins later)

"Last call for Florida" the airport said. I hugged them all again. "Well guys it is Good Bye for now" i said. I started walking away and I looked back and waved Good Bye and then they waved back. Then they were gone. I walk to the Airplane and found my sit i sat down and then about 10 mins later the plane was about to take off.Then the plane was off i look down and tears started rolling down my cheek. I am really going miss it here. Then took a deep breath and stopped myself from crying. I really need rest so i put a earphones and closed my eyes and i am going to sleep till i get to Florida.

Hi guys

 Hope you like this chapter 

I will try to do chapter 4 and finish it tonight 

But don't forget to like this chapter

Take care loves BYE!11