Chapter Four (4)

(Florida)

Arianna POV

Some lady that was sitting behind me woke me up " Sweetie wake up were here". I open my eyes really fast and looked up at the lady " Sorry sweetie didn't mean to scare you" the lady said. I got up and grab my stuff " Thanks for waking me up and it's okay you didn't scare me" i said. She *smiled* "No problem" she said and walked away. I made sure i hard everything i need then started to walk out. I went to go find my bag and found it. Now i don't know were to go. My phones starts ringing *rings*. I grabbed it out of my pocket and it was my mom. "Hey babygirl were are you" she said. "Just got my bag were do i go now" i said. "Go outside i am there" she said. "Okay" i said and hung up the call. I started walking out side.

Briana POV ( Arianna's mom)

Arianna does not know that me a Mario's mom are really good friend and know that they have a really good friendship together. So i was talking to Mario's mom for weeks so i can find a house in FL close to them and i did then were sell a house right next to Mario's moms house and i had to get it so they could spent more time with each other . And me and Mario's mom have a plan that they could meet somewhere and then they find out then leave right next to each other. Arianna was take for ever so i called her and she said that she was looking for here bag and was on here way outside. I saw here walking my way and i ran to help her with her bag and hugged her. "how are you doing" i said. "good" she said. "Well are you ready for you new home" i said. "Yes and No at the same time" she said. " well you'll get us to if fast" i said. " Yup i hope so " she said.

Arianna POV

I saw my mom she hugged me and grabbed my bags. And we had a little talk. I got in her car and she got in and we took off. I wanted to text Mario so i did.

ME: HEY!!! im in FL now

Mario My Boo Bear: YAY!!! so does that mean we get to meet to the first time

ME: HELL YEAH it does mean we get to meet each other

Mario My Boo Bear: I can't wait

ME: But wait we got ask are moms

Mario My Boo Bear: Well ask your mom right now and i'll go ask my mom

ME: OKAY!!!!!!!!

"MOM" i said. " Yes babygirl" she said. "Can we going meet Mario some were on Friday" i said. She was think about it and keep say umm.... "No you can not meet him" she said. "MOM!!!!! why can't i meet him you know how happy i am with him and you would always say that you'll take me to meet him one day and now it a NO!!!" i said. I looked out the window and tears start rolling down my face "Why can't i meet him" is all that keep run though my head. My mom grabbed my hand and i looked at her " Stop cry you know i would never do that to you Arianna and Yes you can meet up somewhere on Friday with him" she said. I wiped my tears away "YAY!!!! thank you so much mom mean the world to me" i said. " Anything thing that makes my babygirl happy" she said. " LOVE you mom" i said. " Love you to Babygirl".

Mario My Boo Bear: Arianna we can meet on a Friday at the Mall!!!!!

Me: Same HERE!!!!!!!! OMFG!

Mario My Boo Bear: Finally were going meet

Me: I know after a year were finally going meet

Mario My Boo Bear: I can't wait but Ari i got to go Bye love you

Me: Okay love you too

We finally got to my new house and it was big and well i got my bags and my mom opened the door and i walked in and WOW it was so nice. Then she took me to my room and my jaw dropped i loved it . Gray walls, Queen sized bed, and many other things that i loved so much but most of all it had its own Bathroom AHHHHHH!! is all that was run though my head i love my new room so much. " Thank you so much mom i am really in love with this" i said." ohhh i got one more thing for you come on" she said. She opened this door to this little room. " This is your office so you can film in here and hang your fan mail up" she said. I ran up to her and hugged her "thank you so much mom you don't know how much it mean to me I love you" i said. " love you too" she said. My office had new lights, new camera, new desk computer and just new stuff for fliming and edits but at the same time it make sad and mad because all this stuff is so fuck money. Well i am going have fun here and well i need some rest so head to bed.