chapter twelve

louis' p.o.v

"Good interview lads." Paul nodded at us as we made our way off the stage.

We all hugged him, smiling happily. Paul was a big, buff guy but we love him so much. I glance over to where Hannah was, her forehead creased, her lips moving ever so slightly at the words she was reading. She was very into it. So into it as I went over she didn't seem to notice my presence. I craned my neck to see what she was reading. Twitter hate.

"You really shouldn't be reading that." I tell her, causing her to jump.

"And why do you care?" She asks, brows scrunched together, this time in anger.

"I don't," I smirk, knowing deep down I did.

"Then keep your words to yourself." She grumbled, scrolling through more.

I didn't think, my hand reached out and grabbed the device out of her hands.

"What the fück!" She shouts, lunging out at me.

I raise my arm, making the phone higher into the air, Hannah grabbed my arm and tried grabbing the phone. I tut at her, smirking at her weak attempts.

"Louis please," she pouted, batting her eyelashes. Fučk. She looked cute. What?! I shook my head walking away.

"Louis give it back to me now!" Hannah shouts.

"No." I reply, pocketing it.

As I walk away I suddenly feel weight on my back. I flipped her so I was carrying her on my shoulder, ignoring her protests.

"Louis, let me down!" She screamed.

"I'm sure you were the one who jumped on me." I chuckle.

"Louis!"

"Dićk." I heard Hannah mutter, I spanked her åss, hard. She let out a yelp.

"El! I didn't know you were coming here!" I lean down and kissed her cheek, making sure Hannah didn't kick her.

"What are you doing to Hannah?" Eleanor raised an eyebrow.

"Pìssing her off." I smile.

"Right.." Eleanor smiled unsure.

I go over to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of cold water. I unscrewed the cap with difficulty, taking big gulps of the water.

"Quit fidgeting!" I shout at Hannah after swallowing another mouthful of water.

"Let me down!" She squealed.

I finally dropped her onto the ground, she kicked my shin.

"Dičk." She muttered.

I tilted my bottle on her head, watching the icy water cascade down onto her.

"I'm no dičk." I tell her, smirking at her frozen facial features. Shocked would be an understatement.

"You dičk head!" She screams.

"Wow, am I that sêxy that you get wet?" I tease.

Her lip started to tremble, no, no, no, no! She can't cry! I quickly grab her by the wrist, dragging her to the toilets. I drag her into the male toilets, telling Eleanor I won't be long.

"Why are you crying!" I grab her shoulders and shake her slightly before making her look at me.

"Why do you hate me!" She sobbed, shrugging me off and running into the cubicle. I quickly slip in after her, locking the door. Wow, mood change... Was she on her...?

Louis! Focus!

"I don't hate you" I half lie, she's alright I guess..

"Is that how you treat people you like?!  Humiliate them?" She started to slap me, I quickly held her wrists as she thrashed out on me.

"Hannah, calm down," I state, trying to get her to stop.

"Why do you hate me Louis?  I just can't do this!" She screamed.

"Can't do what?"

"This? Everything! I don't want to live anymore. Kill me Louis. Kill me!" She screamed.

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly.

"You deserve to live, just like everybody else." I tell her, looking straight into her eyes.

"Nobody loves me." she whimpered.

"I like you." 

"You don't know what I'm like Louis! Even if you stopped talking to me I would think I did something wrong. I'm a monster! I cut, I'm suicidal! What can you possibly like out of me?!"

"Hannah you're beautiful." I shock myself as the words slip out of my mouth. 

"W-what?" she looked up at me through wet lashes.

"I meant.. you can get rid of this, you're strong." I blush.

"You called me beautiful." she stated.

"No, no I didn't. That would mean cheating on my girlfriend." I stammer.

"You cheated on your girlfriend!" 

"Shut up! I don't like you!" I shout. The look on her face caused me to regret each word.

"No Hannah, not like that."

"Don't ever touch me Tomlinson. I'm serious." she growled, slapping my face. 

The impact caused me to turn my head to the side. The pain on my cheek was no where near as strong as the pain in my heart.

"I think.. I think I love you." I whisper.

~*~*~*~

MPT FANS ON THIS BOOK, PLEASE GO TRY AND ENTER THE COMPETITION!

Comment if you're interested in joining a writing competition. Design a character and it can be used in my books! Comment if you're interested!

sorreh if hannah is too dramtic, idk wut to do in lyfe

Vote, Comment, Fan

Loveyou all!

~ Chamrock Jack Xox