Chapter 70 - I believed it

Hannah's P.O.V

I begin to cry hysterically. Why did he leave so quickly? I stay in bed, grasping the duvet tightly. It still smelt of him. I hugged the duvet, crying harder into it. I was a wreck, I seriously was.

"Baby? What's wrong?" I look up, to see Louis standing there.

I get out of bed quickly, tripping over my own feet as I launched myself at him.

"Don't leave me. I thought you left me." I sob.

"I didn't leave baby, calm down." 

"You're going to leave me! Louis please don't leave me! Please I love you okay? Please just stay." 

"I love you too, but you know I have to." 

I cry harder, trembling in his arms, afraid I would drop to my weak knees. He just held me, rubbing my back as I cried, letting out all of my emotions.

"You need to take your medication; for your depression."

"I won't take it unless you stay."

"You can't say that, if I could stay I would."

"You managed to come here, you can stay."

"Hannah! It's not that easy!" I flinch but I refuse to get too far away from him, afraid he'll get up and leave.

"Take the medication." His voice was now toned down.

"No." I whisper.

"Take the fucking medication" He suddenly yells, scaring whatever soul I had inside of me.

"You want me to take it?" I ask, grabbing the pill bottle and grabbing a handful.

"Hannah, no!" Louis shouted as I shoved them all into my mouth.

"Hannah! Spit it out."

"Make me. Stay here." 

"You're crazy." 

"Hannah, please. Stop making this so hard."

I shake my head, the pungent smell lingering in my mouth still. The next movements went too quckly. Louis storming over and forcing my mouth open, forcing me to spit out the tablets. I fell onto my knees, crying harder.

"I'm leaving." Louis stated, leaving. 

I cried harder when the door slammed, screaming and hitting the bed. I get onto my feet, making a stumbled run to the bathroom. I did something I knew I was going to regret; self harm.

I grabbed the razor, I poured out all my emotions, it littered my wrist as I cried, my fresh scars were hard to see under a layer of blood and tears. I sat there, leaning against the bath and cried, sobbed, weeped, whatever I did, I did it hard, I did it for so long I became weak. I became so weak... I fell asleep.

I soon wake up, hoping it was all a dream but the sight of my wrist explained it all, I force myself to stand up, tired of crying. I soon took my tablet, I had my breakfast, I managed to bandage my deep scarred wrists and showered. I was soon on my bed, fully engrossed on my Candy Crush. My iPad started to ring from facetime but I ignored it, obviously. It kept going until I finally answered it, surprised to see my appearance. I looked fresh, I looked fine.

"Baby! I'm so sorry about suddenly leaving-"

"I don't care."

"You didn't even say good bye."

"You didn't give me a chance."

"Your jaw... It's-"

"It's bruised. I wonder who did that? Hm, let's blame the one who yanked my mouth open."

"I did it for the best!"

"Maybe I wanted to die! You don't understand do you? I want you here."