Chapter 62 - Swear Jar

{ HANNAH POV }

I wake up early, annoyed that Louis had taken my half of the duvet and the other half was on the floor. The dick. Talking about dick.... We're naked. I slip out the bed, grabbing my clothes from the bathroom. I slip them on, also grabbing Louis' coat and wearing it over my tank top. Mine. I try to fix my hair, ruffling it again then fixing it. I decide to have a shower once I brush my teeth at home... As I leave the bathroom, I bump into a nude Louis.

"Morning love."

"Morning." I smile. Louis hugs me tightly, me feeling awkward, he's naked.

"I thought you left me." He frowned, looking down at me.

"No." I giggle, kissing his jaw line.

"Is that my coat?" He smirked.

"No," I lie, ducking under his arm and running off.

"I'll get that back later." Louis winked, going into the bathroom. I sit on the bed, laying on the bed.

"Give me my jacket!" I suddenly roll over, just as Louis lunged over.

I squeal as he chased me around the small hotel room. Arms wrapped around me as I screamed. Fingers wiggling at my waist.

"Louis, please!" I shout, squirming around helplessly in his arms.

"Please what?" ,

"Stop it!" I squeak.

"You like it?" Louis kissed my face all over.

"Louis please get o-" His lips pressed onto mine.

"Louis!" I scream.

"What?" He grinned.

"Get off of m-" Lips were pressed onto mine once again.

"Lou-" And again.

"L-" Again.

"Louis!" I whine.

He finally released me, pulling me up.

"I hate you." I frown.

"I love you too babe."

"Don't call me that!"

"Whatever you say babe."

"Louis!"

"Babe?"

"Fuck you."

"You already have, explains Peanut doesn't it?"

"Louis!"

"C'mon." he chuckles, leading me out the hotel.

He checks out as we make our way back to his car. He opens the door for me as I thank him with a smile. We get into the car, as Louis starts to drive back.

"The boys are going to judge me." I whimper once the building comes into sight.

"They won't." He reassured but I knew they were.

Once we got into the flat, I ran straight up to my room, slamming my door shut.

I hear Louis talking to the boys but I didn't want to look at them. I was a freak. Who would want to be a suicidal persons friends? I hear footsteps coming up as I start to panic. Quickly running into my en suite and running the shower. I stripped down and got into the shower. Knowing the boys wouldn't come into here while I was showering.

{ LOUIS POV }

"What happened?" Zayn asked.

...........

I take huge breaths after explaining the whole story. They look at me wide eyed.

"How can you always lead her into things like this!" Zayn shouts.

"What, this isn't the first time?"

"No, she was so close to dying last time."

"It's not always my fault okay!" I shout.

"C'mon, let's see if she's okay." Harry said, leading us all upstairs into my flat part.

We make our way into her room and we hear the shower. The bathroom door wasn't locked, this proved she ran in a rush to get there.

"I'll bring her down later, you guys go order or make food." I sighed, shooing them out.

I go into the bathroom, opening the shower door, I had a bath with a shower and she only had a shower. Ha.

"Louis! What are you doing?" She asked.

"I told the boys."

"What, why!"

"You can't keep something away from them!"

"I can! But obviously you can't!"

"They're my best mates."

"Let me shower!"

"No!"

"Fine then, I'll get out." I say, getting out the shower and grabbing the towel and wrapping it around my hair then getting another one for my body.

"You know, it's bad to give stress to a pregnant woman."

"Girl!"

"Woman!"

"Girl!"

"For fucks sake Louis!"

"Why the fuck are you crying?"

"I've fucking pregnant, what do you expect?"

{ HANNAH POV }

"Hannah..."

"Don't play soft on me!" I ignore him, going to my wardrobe and finding a bra and some knickers.

I let go of the towel, ignoring Louis' stares. I change into the bra and knickers, then search for a slightly bigger shirt. Peanut was surely growing. I found my old clothes that are bigger in size then the ones I wear. I slip it on, finding some shorts that I easily slipped on.

"Hannah,"

"Hannah."

"Louis!" I shout, once my feet were swept off the ground.

"Talk to me." He snapped.

"Get off of me." I seethe.

"Not like that."

"Fuck off, I'm done with you and your mood swings"

"Baby,-"

"Don't baby me!"

"Stop crying."

His fingers go up to my face, wiping away the tears and then he left a kiss on both of my cheeks.

"I love you."

"Do you? Or it's just because I have Peanut?"

"Peanut just makes me love you more baby. I would hate for us to argue again."

"But you start all this."

"Hannah, so do you."

"I'm going to bed, I'm seriously tired."

"Goodnight baby." Louis smiled weakly, kissing my forehead.

"Night," I return the awkward smile, going on my toes and kissing the bottom of his jaw, damn my shortness.

I go over to the bed, covering my body with the duvet.

"I'm going to arrange for us to share a room," Louis whispered, tucking me in then leaving another kiss on my forehead then left.

{ LOUIS POV }

"She's asleep." I sigh as I sat down on the sofa.

"You seriously need to stop arguing, even I'm getting sick of it." Liam admitted.

"I'm trying!" I groan.

"Just say sorry." Zayn tells me.

"For what?"

"Nothing, just apologise. A girl loves when a guy apologises."

"That's stupid."

"But girls like that type of shit. You better sort it all out before she finds a new boyfriend."

"She wouldn't, Peanut belongs to me."

"My parent's are divorced yet here I am." Harry shrugged.

"Fuck you all." I glare, standing up.

"I'm crashing, absolutely knackered." I tell them, climbing up my stairs. I get ready for bed, stripping down to nothing.

Having my own rules meant anything could happen, especially sleeping naked. I got into bed, rolling around until I got into a comfortable position.

...............

{ HANNAH POV }

I wake up hearing laughter, why were people in my room?

"So yeah, sleeping Hannah is still asleep and it's one in the afternoon!"

I reach forward, attempting to slap one of the many voices I heard.

"Zombie! Zombie!"

I finally open my eyes, looking around. The fucking 5 Seconds Of Summer band was here, as well as the boys and they were putting me on twitcam. Fuckers. I squeal, immediately hiding underneath my duvet.

"Don't be shy!" Harry chuckled as I stayed in there.

"She's going to come up for oxygen." I hear Louis say.

"Go away!" I shout, rubbing my stomach. I was hungry.

"She's really moody," I hear an Australian accent, eurgh, not him!

"You're that Ashton dude aren't you?" I ask.

"Yup, and your name is Hannah, except you never told me at the time.

"Stranger danger! You could've been a rapist for all I know!"

"Alright guys, shoo. Leave her alone." I hear Louis.