1.lost memories

Yay its here my first chapter of GARMAU 2!!!! Happy new year check out the shoutout story! To enter! The first is my sister who hates writing but loves reading my stories! Who will be one of 3 people to be one of the first read it !!!!!The song is let her go! By passenger

Aphmaus pov
Play song
A year? I told myself. Me and Coal are happy!Sure! We never kissed ever but, I gave birth Kelly. My blonde baby girl with my eyes and my son named Levin with blonde hair and blue eyes. they never looked like Coal,she says the cutes things like Gar.. I remembered something.... Without you I feel broke...like I'm half of a whole...but,I'm just a sad song. Ow my head! I live in Okasis with Coal. I'm going to Phoenix Drop soon Coal! I yelled. I wanted answers.I took Levin and left Kelly with her dad.

Garroths pov

Tomorrow is the day I declare war. MY APHMAU WAS TAKEN! I WANT TO SEE MY KID! I KNOW SHE'S ALIVE! When your in love you just know! A woman is here my king. My guard said as A kid ran towards me happily. I looked at him. he looks like me .Levin!? His mom said

Flashback

"What will we name our child garroth?!" She asked me it was our anniversary."Levin. " I told her calmly. "OK! Purrfect she said as I kissed her. Our final kiss.

Flashback over

I knew that my apmau was standing there still alive my wife.....,............I know she had memory loss she loves me.
" May I talk to you miss? "I asked politely. She told me yes but she said her name was Jessica." Stay here for a while please?" I asked. I told aphmaus firends to come and see her.

Aphmau pov

I put a video mark OUR WEDDING! A girl was there and kissing the king they looked cute together. She looked like ME!?!?! No....Coal would never lie not the coal who saved me from his brother and I was being forced to marry. But it was king Garroth?! I have to think. Levin looked too much like Garroth probably why he says Gar a lot . I must tell him about his kids and me and Coal.

Garroth pov

The war is tomorrow. I sent for Coal and his daughter who knew Aphmau. They told me the story she lost all memories and him replacing me as orders by ZANE! I warned him to take all GOOD people to Phoenix Drop. He told me he never kissed Aphmau. I told him he'd better not. I have Aphmau back now she will never be alone. I promised her that.