Author's Note

I want to thank you all for everything! Every read, comment, and vote. Everyone who has taken the initiative to put this in one of their reading lists, or their library to keep up with my updates. Thank you thank you thank you! 4.27k reads, 403 votes, and 122 comments so far! This means so much to me considering the fact that I would never have guessed that my story got so popular. I never thought I'd go past 50 reads, lol. Each follow, read, vote, and comment radically inspired me to write more! And even after this book, I'll continue to do so! So sad that I had to end the book, and I'm more sad that we lost some characters along the way. But here's to the future! I have more to come, so stick around. I do this all for you guys! Now, on to other things: a new book! Yes, I have a new book coming out, and I'll hold out on the details until further notice. But one small issue - I have no idea who should it be based on! I was thinking of making another Tupac story, but I would love to hear you guys' thoughts. I have 2 chapters written for it, but no guy lol. Other than that, thank you all again! I love every single one of you. And don't forget to give me suggestions for my new book. :*

Happy new year!

instagram: marpeezi / amaru.tupac