Papyrus X Reader ~New Years~

You sat on the couch, spread out and laying down comfortably.

You'd been living here with Sans and Papyrus, but since there was no spare bedroom, you stayed on the couch. Both of the brothers had offered to let you stay in their room, but you refused their offer.

The smell of food filled the house; Papyrus had been in the kitchen cooking all evening for the coming New Years party. Everyone would be here tonight; even Grillby and a bunch of others.

You had offered to help Papyrus fix the food, but he had shaken his head and told you to just sit and relax, which was very unusual.

Curious on how much he had gotten done, you stood up and walked to the kitchen, instantly shocked at all of the food he had prepared.

"Whoa," you blinked as Papyrus turned to look at you from where he stood by the stove.

"ISNT IT GREAT?" He boasted. "I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE FIXED THIS AMAZING MEAL."

"It looks perfect," you giggled, blushing lightly as he eyed you.

"THANK YOU." He crossed his arms. "BUT I SUPPOSE I DO NEED SOME HELP FIXING (random food item)."

"Id be glad to help." You grinned. You loved cooking, even though you rarely did it anymore.

Gathering the ingredients, you began fixing the food, and Papyrus walked to stand beside you.

"YOU'RE QUITE GOOD AT THIS." The taller skeleton complimented, but quickly stated: "BUT NOT AS GREAT AS I."

"I could never be as good as you," you laughed, rolling your eyes as you continued your task.

When you had finished preparing the food item, you turned to Papyrus, and was shocked as he leaned in and kissed you.

He quickly pulled back, his face red. "YOU HAD SOMETHING ON YOUR FACE." He stated.

You giggled, quickly leaving and placing a kiss on his teeth. "Happy New Years, Paps."

The skeleton wrapped his arms around your waste, his face still red. "AND THE SAME TO YOU." He said happily.

You heard the sound of a camera, and quickly the both of you turned to see Sans standing in the doorway.

"I knew it," The smaller skeleton chuckled, a camera in his hands.

"SANS!" Papyrus glared at his brother. "GET OUT OF HERE!"

Sans quickly obeyed, disappearing back toward the living room.

"Love you," you muttered softly to Papyrus."

"I LOVE YOU, TOO."