Eavesdropping

Hey,everyone!Just before you start reading,lemme just say that I might not update constantly,as usual :/ But,as long as I can muster up something to serve you guys,I suppose it will be fine.I will be returning to school in two weeks anyways.So yeah,enjoy!Oh,and,mind that I include gore later on.

--:--

Humans.The simple,most uncomprehendable thing alive in the universe.He couldn't seem to understand why they would waste the majority of their hours walking around an overcrowded,sweat reeking building of a trap just to look for things to,not only waste their times at looking,but waste their money on.

And that is exactly where he was dragged to today by his annoying wife.The mall.Constant blabbering about whether this fit her or that,which looked better,and a bombardment of questions involving whether she should buy them or not.Should he had not been dragged to this joy depriving shit of a place,he would have been sparring with Kakarot or training to surpass him.

Something her wife always belittled him about,should he turn his attention away from her.And most annoying of all,save for Trunk's constant laughter and chit chatting with Kakarot's youngest brat Goten,was his insatiable hunger for food.

--:--

Vegeta groaned,a headache invading his mind.He had recently had an argument with Bulma about how much of his time she was wasting and ended up causing a scene in the mall.His stomach suddenly growled,wanting to be satisfied by a huge buffet of food,at the very least.

The intensity of the growl caught the attention of surrounding customers within the shop of the mall they were currently occupying.Soon after,though,the customers turned their attention away from him.

Closing his eyes and rubbing his temples,he managed to slightly decrease the pain of his headache.When he opened them,Bulma was standing in front of him,face frustrated,and up close.

"What,Onna?!" he yelled,confused at her reaction to his stomach growling.

"You were hungry this whole time!?WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!VEGETA BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY!!" She responded,grabbing everyone's attention.

"YOU WERE THE PERSON WHO DIDN'T LET ME EAT BEFORE WE LEFT,ONNA!!" he reminded her,frustrated at her memory and logic,considering her intelligence.

Angry at the accusation,she yelled back,"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN UP EARLIER AND EATEN BREAKFAST WHEN I PREPARED IT FOR YOU,BEFORE I TOLD YOU WE WERE COMING HERE!!"

Knowing she was right,he didn't respond and they had a full on staring contest,neither backing down,as Goten and Trunks were betting on who would back down first.

--:--

It wasn't till half an hour later that their argument had cooled down and they managed to find some place in the mall to eat before Vegeta destroyed the place.Grumpy and starving,Vegeta are like a wild animal,surrounding humans deciding to ignore them.On the other side of the table he sat at,Bulma sat too.

Sighing,she brought ¥1,000,000 from her purse and gave it to Vegeta.

"If you get hungry again,use this money.I'm going to be shopping elsewhere here in the mall for now.It will only take an hour so just wait here.The boys can wander if they want,just keep an eye on them or keep track of their ki,okay?"

Whilst stuffing down a handful of food down his throat,Vegeta nodded,then continued to consume the food before him.It wasn't long,however,before Bulma was out of sight and the boys had run off to the video game section of the mall,making sure to tell Vegeta before leaving.

Pocketing the money,he continued to eat until there was absolutely no more food before him,and he was full.

There wasn't exactly anything else to do after he ate till he was satisfied.Due to his enhanced senses,he was more aware of everything in the place than the humans were.Using that to his advantage,Vegeta decided to eavesdrop on the surrounding people.

It wasn't long till a conversation held by several teenagers two tables to his right caught his attention.

"Hey,did you hear?There were some dudes from a nearby high school recently that tried out this new game someone invented!The following morning,one of the teens was found severely injured and mentally unstable!Apparently,the police have no lead as to why and how the teen turned out that way after just one day!" one teenager said.

Unbelieving,another teenager said,"Nah!That's gotta be fake!Besides,games don't work that way!Besides,it's just a game,it can't hurt you!"

Another teen who seemed to be supporting the first speaker told the guy speaking prior to him,"No!we aren't kidding!Already,there are tons of articles and news coming to surface on the Internet!Just search up 'The Game Where You Wait' and,literally,you will get tons of results!"

A female voice spoke out,"Sounds lame and interesting at the same time.There's wifi here so let us see if you are lying or not!"

The group of teens went into a brief moment of silence before Vegeta heard someone whisper,"Oh shit...god damn there are lots of articles...'Teen found nearly dead after a game told to him by a friend goes wrong'...'Boy is mentally unstable and communication is far from reach'...'Scene where found covered in boy's blood',oh my god!"

Taking a slight glimpse of the teens to his right,Vegeta saw a male and female's eyebrows furrowed as if in extreme concentration and as if they were disturbed.The other two avoided looking at the article and continued to swallow,a lump in their throat clearly visible.

In a flash,Vegeta was standing right next to the table,a smirk on his face as if he had a plan,and the words came smoothly out of his mouth.

"Where can I get the instructions for this game?"

--:--

And,that is the end of this first chapter!I hope you enjoy you guys and since I am posting this on January 1st,2016,Happy New Years to you all!See you guys in the next chapter!Bye-Bye!