20

Q: Is it time for Randy and Jade to get married?

Training sucks. That's what I'm going to say. I didn't regret choosing UFC but I do regret requesting a fight like this. It's now 10:29 in the morning and I'm dead, but the UFC veterans are around me, so I keep reviving myself from the dead. "Jade, you're ready for your first meeting?" Marina asked as we took a break from training. "You do know she's a bitch right?" Shayna asked and I nodded while I'm facing down the mat. "Never forgot." I answered and pushed myself around. "I give up."

"Do I need to call Cena?" Brock joked and I shook my head while laughing. "I want to do this specific training type but I don't know if it's appropriate for her." Phil said and he called Brock then the 4 while he stopped me when I was suppose going to his way and join but he stopped me and they form a circle. "Are you guys going to kill me?" I yelled and went to my bag where my water is located. "Oh yeah with Phil's idea, he's going to kill you." Ronda said and they all scatter out. "What?"

"Are you willing?"

"I don't fucking know what you're plans are basically are." I answered and he sighed.

○○○

"Look I'm training to be a fighter, UFC fighter at least. Not a freaking ninja. I can call Saraya and send Colby from London." I said then shook my head. They, well, Phil decided a 'very smart' idea for a new technique. "This is how I was trained." Phil said and put a blindfold on my eyes while standing behind me. "Well not me."

"And since you ask for my help, you have no choice but to do my way." He said then pulled the cloth tighter to my eyes. "Ouch!" I yelled and he said 'sorry', he tap my shoulder as I 'look' around. Phil decided that I should practice while blindfolded so that I can sense the next thing by guts. "Phil! Brock stop him! Stop him! Guys!" I basically cried as I roam around. This is like pin the tail to the donkey, and they are pinning their fist to me so I don't know. "Don't worry, the ladies will guide you and then you'll see what I'm talking about. Trust Jade." Phil said as I took a deep breath and nodded. I ready my fist up and Brock clapped his hands 3 times.

I jump around then steady myself. "And go!" Phil yelled, he is my opponent I think. I walk forward and put my fist up. "Right, Left, Right" Shayna said calmly and I did. "Duck!" Marina yelled and I did. I was hit on the right side not that hard and scowled at them. "Sorry. Uhh, kick right then left hook." Ronda said and I followed. I feel a vibration so I moved towards it. "Right, Left, Duck." They yelled and I did. "Wait guys shut up." I half yelled and I recompose myself. I let myself get hit for a couple of minutes and they yelled at me. When I recognize the pattern, I quickly punched the right side of the face, knee him and take him down. I punch him, left and rights were given and pulled the arm out for a kimura, I felt a slight tap on my forearm so I let go.

I remove the blindfold while standing up and saw that they're taking a picture of video of us. "And that's a spoiler for UFC 170." I said for a message and they ended it. Ronda actually is the one who taken that. I watch as she post the thing on instagram.

Hey @bethecorreia just a message from our newest recruit @Alphajade is on her way. #Youcantrollwithus 

The caption said. I chuckled and checked on Phil. "you okay?" I asked him and he nodded. We side hug and I look at Brock. "Alright, let's have some lunch everyone. Group meeting this 4. Let's discuss our strategy. Nice work everyone." Brock said and we cheered. "I want Korean foods. Where's our cook?" I asked and we all look at Shayna. "Fine, there are ready to eat foods. Get ready and go down after an hour.

○○○

I called Randy right after I was finished with taking a bath. I dialed again, on skype and he answered. "Hey, how are you?" I asked while drying my hair. "I'm good. And from this video-" he trailed off and show me the video from instagram. "-this describes your ready."

"Nah, just luck." I said and he chuckled. "Done training?"

"yep. Tomorrow again. How 'bout you? How's the house show?"

"we gonna start later on for, 3 hours." We continued talking to each other until I need to go. "eat for me baby. So eat a lot. Love you." He said with a smile. "aye-aye capt. Call me again when you have time, love you." I said and send him a kiss.

I closed the door after eating lunch. My phone was ringing and saw Saraya calling. "Hey!" I yelled when I notice she has earphones. She frowned and flip a finger. She remove the earphones and put it down on the table based by the noise "love you too, how are you?"

"Oh I'm good, how's Phil?"

"Still walking, sadly." I answered and she laughed. "he has a family damn it." She joked and I laughed. "how's the bimbo?"

"I talked to her about it. With the twins and Natalya, she said-never mind." Saraya hesitated and smiled. "What is it?"

"Promise not to cause trouble when you visit?"

"It depends."

"She said you can't fight your own fight that you need the elders help. We caused a messed when I slapped her and we were sent to Steph's office. I told her the reason and she said to just forget about it since you're not hers."

"That bitches..." I mumbled but she still heard. "Sorry, mother." I said jokingly and then the twins appeared behind her. "Hi Jade!" Nicole greeted and I wave at her. "What's up Jade?" Brie greeted. "I'm fine guys. How 'bout you?"

"We're good thanks for asking. Just dealing dramas with John." Nicole said then sighed. "Time will come Nicks."

"WWE Docs won't clear Bryan." Brie answered. Bryan was injured earlier this year and was forced to vacate the intercontinental title. "They will Brie, Bryan is one of their top stars."

"Thanks Alpha, I'll go now. Bye! Say hi to the others for me." Brie said and I nodded. Before leaving, John appeared beside Nikki and put his arm around her. "What time is Phil's funeral?" he joked and I laughed. "Soon, when you marry her." I answered and his face fell. "Oh, the time where you decided to let Orton propose?" he shot back and my face fell. "Touche Cena." I said and he shrug his shoulder. "When is that? Like, 15 years from now Jade? Come on, Randy wants to get married now. He keeps talking about it when we plan matches. Do you know how that feels?"

"I don't know, ask Nicole." I said and the other line was dead. "Heh, uhmm oh look I have a match. Get your own phones now. Bye Jade." Saraya said then quickly turn the phone off.

Is it time for me and Randy to get married?