23: Broken but not Destroyed

I flip the tire over and bent down then flip it over again. "Jade, stop it. Stop it now." Ronda's voice boomed and echoed to the walls of the wide vacant gym. "No" I answered breathless and stood up straight. I walked to the treadmill and grab the jumping ropes I hang on the handles.

I reached for it but she grab them and toss it to her shoulders. "We need to talk. You need to talk." she said and handed me a water. "I can talk, I'm talking now."

"To me, woman to woman." she said and I nodded. I walk to the bench lift and lay down. I positioned myself underneath and start to lift the weights up but Ronda took them and place them on the floor. I stared at her face while she had her arms crossed.

"Get dress, Shayna, you, and I will be having a talk."

---

I mix the coffee in front of me and lay my back on the chair. "It's been 2 months, your face off with Pitbull will be tomorrow. Phil can't contact you, along with Dana and the others. Your own dad can't even contact you, but you know I know where to find you. You want your peace, we went here in Ireland." Ronda explained and I fixed my hood.

After the night Rollins told me that, I was wrecked for 3 days. Until the news hit and the internet was broken when there are pictures of Randy and her PA. TMZ saw them first until they were spotted everywhere. Until a week later, he admitted.

When the news asked about us, he simply stated "No comment."

Could you believe that?! That shithead even has confidence to say it on public.

So, the day after that, at 3 am I booked a flight to Ireland and left with no contact whatsoever. I bought a penthouse and it has been 2 months. The fight was out of my mind, I didn't even know the face off will be tomorrow. "Dana is freaking out, he is losing his mind. We've been searching for you from Cali, England, Oklahoma, Chicago and we went to our last stop, Ireland" Shayna said and I snickered. "What if you never find me?"

"Then we'll leave you be." Ronda said and sip her coffee. "Cause that just means, you're weak." Shayna said and I looked at her. "That you can't take this. That your weakness is everyones weakness. And that means, Randy and Bethe win and you lost without even fighting" Ronda said and I look at her.

"I'm not weak." I said and glared at both of them. "Prove it, show it to the people. Keep your head held high, never let your crown fall. Never let someone sit on your throne." Shayna said and I nodded. "My crown fell months ago"

"Look okay-" Ronda said and scoot over closer to me and grab my cheeks. "-I'm looking at a slave. But in her eyes, it's obvious she is a fighter. If the crown falls, never get the crown back. Because you don't need a crown to show people how royal you are, fighters doesn't need crowns. They need a heart." she explained and I nodded, finally hitting some senses to me.

I would not let my enemies win, but if they do, I would put up a good fight first. For the first time ever since 2 months of my silence, the media stops buzzing about me. But many have mentioned me in twitter.

@AlphaJade life would never be the way you always want to be, but the road on life, the path you take, can change that either way. Stay strong and I'm hoping that your fight with @bethecorreia would continue because I bought the ticket to ufc just because of your fight.

I was really touched so I favourite the tweet and comment on a thumbs up emoticon, 3 hearts and wrote: Thank You. "See you're going to start on your accounts now." Ronda said and I shook my head while laughing, "It hasn't even been a minute."

"But still, I put up notifications on your tweet." Shayna said and I nodded in understandment. I log in to instagram and I was tagged in thousands of posts. I only like the edits and so...