. I .

Teaching Taz

Taz (TAH-Z) Môlin (MAH-LIN) Rayes

"Bruh burn that shit and come on..." I rush, "We almost 40 minutes late for class." Pulling my hood up on my North Face bubble coat.

This Toronto weather ain't no joke.

We were burning a blunt as soon as we pulled up. I didn't plan on spending my last year of school this way. Ok, well at least not the third day. I don't see what's the point of school. We learn the same shit for twelve years of our lives and have years added for dumb ass college. If it was my choice I wouldn't step a foot into a college but I wanted to make my moms proud. She was gone force my ass anyway.

"Oh shit.." Mozic cursed softly, "Put that bitch out and stuff it in yo sock, a guard is walking to us."

I looked out the corner of my red eyes and it was a security guard walking towards us. I had to make sure this nigga wasn't trippin even though I was high too. Frez the only sober one out of the 3 of us prepared to talk to him while we kept our heads down.

"Spray some cologne nigga." Mozic said to me. I grabbed my Ralph Lauren cologne and sprayed the hell out of it. The shit was expensive but at this point I wasn't tryna get caught.

"Why aren't y'all in class?" The officer's voice boomed.

"Yeah I know officer but it's it's the third day of school and we keep getting lost." Frez dumb ass says, this was our second year here. We knew this school like hoes knew my number.

The officer looked at us with squinting eyes and walked off.

"Fat ass." Mozic muttered. The security man stopped but then continued walking. We got ourselves together and started heading to class.

"His ole deezed(muscular) ass." Mozic mocked his body size, "... Nigga look like a bodybuilder." We bursted into laughter.

"Aye I'll holla at y'all two," Frez dapped us. "I gotta hear Ms. Tate's ass run her mouth." Frez rolled his eyes.

"Oooh she a cyattie(CAH-TEE / bitch) , I skips ha shits all the time." Mozic says. "At least yen fuckings wit Mr. Fenty's suss(suck) ass." We all laughed and parted ways.

"Yoooo new day, new hoes." Mozic laughed as he checked out some biddie(bitch) . "She hella sweet(cute) ." He says staring at her ass.

We made our way to Mr. Fenty's class and his door was open like always. I been taking Mr. Fenty since freshman year. I take him everyday. He's not an uptight teacher but he doesn't let yo ass get any slacking, but I got my own rules so I don't give no fucks.

As we walked he was writing something on the board. Mozic and I were so high we were acting like secret agents trying to sneak to our seats. The other students were snickering at us. As soon as our asses were finna sit down Mr. Fenty's deep voice boomed.

"Mr. Rayes and Mr. Stubbs, I hope y'all know y'all starting off y'all year wrong." He turns to us with an eyebrow raised.