. VI .

Teaching Taz

Mr. Fenty

"On the way out, place your test on my desk." I say while writing tomorrow's mind quiz on the board.

"Hey Mr. Fenty?" I turned around seeing a student from my class.

"Yes Mrs. Brooks?" I tapped the expo marker in my hand.

"I could use another independent study session." She bit her lip and smirked.

I was laughing on the inside, not intrigued at all.

"Oh really? You have a 86 in my class." I raised my eyebrow.

"Hmm.. I could do better." She shrugged.

"You right— pay attention in class." I turn back to the board.

"You can't deny teaching me, Mr. Fenty." I could hear her heels hitting the floor as she came behind me.

"You sure you wanna go there? I lay the pipe on you once and you can't get enough." I shake my head.

"Well papí it isn't my fault that your fat ass pipe  had me in tears."

"You not getting shit from me, Tati."

"I bet I do." She giggles and squeezes my member. I roll my eyes.

I hear a throat clear, "Mr. Fenty." I just knew it was Taz. I honestly didn't even wanna turn around.

"I'll see you later papí." Tati whispers in my ear. I heard the door close.

"You not going to turn around?" I hear Taz say.

"Depends." I clench my jaw, "I didn't do shit with ole girl, daddy."

"Mr. Fenty it's fine." Taz laughed, "I fucked her too." He shrugged.

I turned around quickly, "Yooo don't be out here giving these hoes my shit." I grab his arm tightly.

"Whatever." I bit my lip watching him suck the straw of his juice box. "So tell me, what does Mrs. Fenty think of all this?"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "I don't know, she probably cheating on me too. But who knows, who cares?" I shrug.

"I do! I can't do this knowing I'm not the only one you fucking with. Don't nobody want yo diseases." He sits on my desk.

"Daddy please, I'm always strapped but I might just go in you raw." I grin.

He looked at me confused before making his way out the door. I laughed and grabbed his hand.

"Daddy I'm just playing." I smile.

"What did you want anyways?"