. IV .

Teaching Taz

Taz

"What?" I scratched my head trying to think of a lie.

"You heard what the fuck I said."

"Chill yute. That ain't nobody but Qwan gay ass. He does that to piss me off. Yute you know I don't get down— know what? Get out!" I faked being mad. I had to make it seem real.

Jae scoffed and left out my room.

╳╳╳╳╳

"Mozic!" I called, once again he ignored me. "Lemme explain yute." I sigh. I yanked his arm. "You acting like a little girl."

"Seems like the only one acting like a little girl is you. Yen tell me you taking dick now." He chuckled.

"It's not like that bruh." I sigh.

"What is it like then? Cause I'm pretty sure y'all was kissing." He assured.

"I—" Before I could say anything the bell rung. Mozic shook his head walking off. "Fuck!" I kick the locker.

"Calm down lil daddy." I hear Mr. Fenty say as he walks past me. I groaned in frustration, and quickly walked away.

I stormed into the class having a seat in the back. Mozic really wasn't fucking with me, because he sat in the front. Some of my class mates looked at me funny, but at this point I didn't care. I seriously want to cry right now. Mozic was right, I'm acting like a fucking girl.

Before I knew it, Mr. Fenty's voice boomed throughout the classroom making me shudder, instantly feeling chills. God this man can solve headaches even when they're caused by him.

I propped my chin in my hands in awe. My eyes were glued to his lips. So pink, fat, and big. I felt like all of this was playing in slow motion. He stroked his beard and switched his toothpick out for a new one. I couldn't deny the fact that I wanted him. Our glances met as he took a quick bite of his lip.

"Lawwwd gurl, you seen that lip bite. He was looking right at me." I hear some chick say friend.

"I know right. The things I will do to him." Her friend groaned.

I thought I heard a record scratch. Instantly I snapped from my daze.

"Hoe please." I murmur. I slid my phone from my pocket trying to check the time.

I press the power button, reading 10:26. I sighed. I just wanna go home and go to sleep.

"Mr. Rayes no cell phones, you know that." Mr. Fenty walked to my desk and swiped up my phone with a smirk on his face.

I huffed putting my head down, "Bruh!"

"See me after class, Rayes." Mr. Fenty grumbled under his breath.