. III .

Teaching Taz

Mr. Fenty

You sure? - Unknown

Positive baby - Qwantez

"You gotta dip baby." I kiss her cheek.

"Why?!" She whined snuggling up closer to me. I pulled the cover off her revealing his naked body.

"Because King and Travis coming over, I know how much you hate them." I lied.

She huffed, "You always putting them before me. I'm the one your married to, not Travis and King."

I rolled my eyes, "Stop bitchin Bri. It ain't like that. I'm with you night and day, lemme chill with my homies ight?"

"Whatever." She huffs and jumps out our bed.

I smack her bare ass, "Stop acting like that. You can always stay here with us–"

"No thank you. I can't stand their asses." She pulled on her clothes. "You lucky I gotta go help Reah plan the wedding."

"Wit'cho sweet(cute) ass." I bit my lip, leaning back on the bed with my hands behind my head.

"Gotta know that." She giggles. I chuckled shaking my head.

After Bri left, I began to straighten the house up and making sure it was presentable.

Changed sheets, check

House clean, check

Bri's things, check

I went over a list of things in my head but it still felt as if I was missing one thing. The doorbell rung loudly throughout the house. I smirked looking through the peep hole and seeing Taz looking nervous as ever.

"Lemme guess, yen prepared for papí pipe is it?" I bit my lip, looking over his now aggravated face.

"Are you tryna do this or not?" He bites the inside of his jaw, making me wanna shove myself down his throat.

I step from the door, welcoming him inside. He walked in front of me which gave me the perfect opportunity to stare at his blessed ass. Taz had turned towards me with a questioning look on his face.

"Whenever you're ready." He says sarcastically.

I just ignored him and took the time to scan his body he was most definitely blessed. I can't wait to strip him down and see that tight ass. I felt my area tightening up.

"Shit!" I groan.

"Do you have some weed?" Taz blurted out. I looked at him strangely and bursted into laughter as he held a straight face.