I loved and I loved and I lost you pt3

One week later~
MPOV
I was walking to class when I saw him. He was by his locker. He looked kind of down. I wonder why? I sped past him so he wouldn't see me. We haven't talked for a week. It's getting pretty lonely and blue.
He was usually the one I could talk to. Besides Jack. I really wish we spoke to each other already. I don't think he wants to talk to me though.
HPOV
I get to school. Everyone is being a jerk to me. Like always. I see her at the corner of my eye. She sped past me. I don't blame her. We haven't talked in a week. I would go up and talk to her, but I'm afraid. Afraid she won't talk back to me.
~Bell rings~ I run out of class only to bump into someone. "I'm so sorry." I say. I look up to see Merida. Who's blushing. "No, I wasn't looking where I was going. It's my fault." She says as she pick up her books. I hand her the last book and our hands touch. We both blush.
"Uhh, Mer?" I stutter. "Yes Hiccup?" She looks at me with those beautiful blue eyes. "I-I'm sorry about Astrid. It wasn't what it looked like at all." I say. She looks at me with huge eyes. "It's my fault, I didn't give you enough time to explain yourself and I just shut you out. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" She say with a small smile.
I smile and pull her close. I kiss her.
MPOV
He kisses me. I was taken by surprise, but I still kissed him. His sweet lips. We pull apart. "Of course I do." He says. I laugh and smile. We hold hands all day long.
Yeah! Mericcup forever!
I finished! There should be more coming up! Till next time💕
                                Love,
                              Audrie❤️