Uhh... Jack Noir?

RPOV
Me and my partner Jack Noir were chasing StormyWeather up the stairs. I couldn't see anything, so Jack held my hand. She turned off the lights. We were chasing her up to the roof. Until we reached outside.
"You'll never get away with this!" I yell. "Yeah! What my lady said!" Jack yells back. Still holding my hand. I look at our hands together and I give him a stern look. He chuckles and I take my hand away. As I look back at StormyWeather she wasn't there anymore. "Where'd she go?!" I look around. "My lady! Look out!" Jack warns me. I look around and see a lighting bolt coming towards me. I stand my ground, but I get pushed by someone.
I hit the ground hard. As I start to wake up, I see Jack on the floor. "Jack Noir!" I run towards him. "Jack!" I shake him. He wasn't waking up. I kneel beside him. "Please, wake up. I need you." I put my head towards his. I look up at StormyWeather with anger. "Your gonna pay!" I angrily said. "What are you gonna do?" She laughs. "Lucky Charm!" I yell. My charm brings out a wipe. "A wipe?! Seriously?" I look around and see what I can do with it. I smirk.
"Come and get me!" I tease. She tries hitting me with a lightning bolt, but she misses. I run up the wall to the fan and let go of the wipe. The wipe flies towards her face and blinds her. She struggles to get it off. I chuckle and whip my yo-yo at her. She goes down onto the ground. I grab her miraculous and break it. The akuma flies out. "No more evil doing for you little akuma." I whip my yo-yo around. "Time to de-evilize!"
My yo-yo takes the butterfly. I open it and the butterfly flies away. "Bye, bye little butterfly!" I wave goodbye to it. "Miraculous LadyPunzie!" I throw my lucky charm into the air and magic fixes everything. Even StormyWeather. "Pound i-" I look at Jack. "Jack Noir!" I run to him. "Jack, wake up." He groans and wakes up. "W-What happened?" I chuckle. "Well, long story short. You got hit by lighting." He looks at me like I'm crazy. "Are you sure you didn't just kiss me and I fainted because of happiness?" I roll my eyes. "Nope, you got hit by lightning." He laughs. We both get up. My earring starts to beep. "Hey, you should get going. Your Miraculous is running out." His beeps as well. "So, is yours." He nods.
"This is where we go our separate ways my lady. I'll see you next time." He bows and goes away. "Jack wait!" I say. He turns around. "Uhh... Jack Noir. I wanted to say thank you. For saving me." I smile at him. He runs towards me and kisses my hand. "Anything for you my lady. See you next time! He runs off to the roofs. I smile. My miraculous goes out and I turn back into myself. "Is that love I smell?" My kwami, Tikki smiles. I blush. "What?! No, I just- I uhh... You know." She laughs and hugs me. I hug back.
Hey! Another miraculous au with Jackunzel!
Yay!!😂❤️❤️
See you next time!!