chapter four

"And I walked right
into school
And caught you
starring at me"

"Beep,beep" my alarm clock screams at me as I slam my hand on the button already dressed and ready for school.

I grab my Chevron black bag running downstairs to the kitchen to kiss my mother and father goodbye.

"Bye guys" I yell as I run out the door and down the street to the 'Farens McFarlane highschool' as I start to walk I feel eyes on me.

I look around to see a very surprised Katie starring at me.

"Hey!" I giggles as katie tackles me in a hug

"Oh my god!" She yells out loud as I smile at her.

"I know... you like?" I ask her as Katie nods dragging me inside the school.

" um has Chica you are so sexy!" She giggles as we walk down the halls.

We laugh as I see boys starring at me and guess who one of those boys is?

Glen...

He smirks and walks up too me,

"Hey I'm glen..you new here?" He asks trying to act cool as I scoff.

"No its me charlie" I say as his eyes widen.

"Wait the charlie I rejected...or?" He asks as I see Ashton smirking at me.

What glen had said made my heart break,I roll my eyes and say "yes jerk" i push past him leaving a very shocked glen behind me watching my every move.

Ash the bell ring making students run for there lives, as I go to walk I run into a wall.

"Owww" I say as I look up to see Marcus the 'Bad boys servant'.

"Hey babe" he says as her leans against the wall.

"Don't call me babe" I growl trying to get away from him.

"Okay princess " he smirks as he grabs me by the waste pulling me close.

"I have a name " I say as his hands travel my waste.

I shiver in disgust at his touch as the tardy bell Rings
"Let's skip today " he says taking my hand and leading me out of the door.

I tried to pull away but he had a strong grip on my wrists.
"Marcus Mai!" a voice yells I turn around to see gemma glareing at her boyfriend.

I smile gracefully at her as he releases my wrists.

"What in the hell are you doing?!" She growls as I begin to back away but fail when to hands grab my waist dragging me into an empty classroom.

"Hey princess" a husky voice Whispers
In my ear.

"I'm not a princess you prick"
I struggle to get out of his arms

"You want revenge on Glen!" He exclaims as I stop moving I nod.

He gently sets me down "I want revenge too..." He says roughly
"So what's that gonna do?" I mumble as his eyebrow raised.

He pushes me against the wall " make him jealous." He growls as his lips attach to my neck.

I keep my breathing steady closing my eyes as he gives me a hickey. I purr softly as glen walks into the room.

"Charlie?"