Texting.

(The first few chapters will be texting really which will be in bold xD. And povs. Panda is not a human '-')(y/u means your username)
You POV.
I woke up to my alarm blasting at full volume. I groaned and slammed my hands down on the damn device. "Uggggh." I whined into my pillow. I sat in my bed doing nothing until I decided to get up. I took a warm shower, and dresses into some comfortable clothes since it was winter. I didn't have a job since I worked as a artist. I ran to my living room and jumped onto my couch. I grabbed my iPhone off of the coffee table, and opened up my dating app. Yeah, dating app. All the guys around my place were just plain mean, or rude. Most of the nice ones were taken, and I was always shy around them. I scanned the app to see if anybody was interested in me, and there was one! My mouth twitched into a smile. This was the first time somebody was interested since I got this darn app. Which was months ago. I saw they sent me a message already, so I decided to check out that first.

xXPanPandaXx: Hi!

MLG names for the win.

(Y/u): hello!

I waited for a response, but I didn't get one. I shrugged maybe he was busy. As soon as I got up to get me a sand which my phone buzzed. "Karma, I hate you." I huffed grabbing my phone.

xXPanPandaXx:Sorry about the awkwardness, just bear with me.

(Y/u): That was so bad, yet so good xD.

I chuckled to myself as I made myself a sand which. This guy seemed interesting. I clicked on his chat picture and his profile came up. The picture was of a panda.
Was he a panda? I went back to the chat and read his message.

xXPanPandaXx: I read from your profile you like art, is that your job?

(Y/u): Yup! I actually get to stay home almost all of my life. XD

He sent a picture of a anime drawing.

(Y/u): Did you draw that? Its really good!!!!

xXPanPandaXx:Yeah! It took a long time to draw.

(Y/u): So I'm guessing your into anime?

xXPanPandaXx: You are correct!

(Y/u): Same!
*.*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*.*.
Pandas POV
"Guys, she's into anime too!" I told ice bear and griz. "Ice bear thinks you have a lot in common." Ice bear commented. "What should I say guys??" I asked worried. "Ask her what her favorite anime is!" Griz recommended.

xXPanPandaXx: what's your favorite anime?

(Y/u): I don't have one, there so good .

"Guys she's sending emojis again!" I started to get nervous.
"Calm down Lil bro, it's just a emoji." Griz laughed. "Ice bear agrees." Ice bear stated. I breathed In a gulp of air, and started to type before she gave me a question.

(Y/u): Are you a panda?

xXPanPandaXx: Yeah.

(Y/u):....

(Y/u): that's cool I guess .

I let out a sigh of relief. She was cool with it. I'm okay, I just need a deep breath.

xXPanPandaXx: I need to go, want to talk later?

(Y/u): sure! It was nice talking to you! :)

"Guys, she wants to talk later!" I cheered. "Good job bro!" Griz cheered. "Ice bear is proud of you." Ice bear said in his monotone voice. "Thanks guys."

....

"This won't turn out like the other time I video chatted right?" I tried to glare at them. "N-no!" Griz laughed. I relaxed. Maybe this can work out?

*.*.*.*..*.*.*.*..*.*.*..*.*.*.*..*.*.*
You POV.
He actually seemed nice. But it was odd that he was a bear. I shrugged and got up and went to my art room, and got out a canvas. The picture I started was of a panda.