Wild Boys

I was front row for MGK's concert in Moscow it was unbelievable. I was involved in the mosh pit and I even pushed some people around. I'm Skye Tylers I'm a model sponsored by a few different companies, like Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated.

The concert was over and the security guards at the front grabbed me to lead me out the back door to avoid paparazzi at the front. Everyone was leaving the stage, and I was walking to the door I accidentally bumped into one of the guys and fell
"Oh my gosh I am so sorry." He said reaching out a tattooed hand I looked out it. Drum Life.
"No no it's totally my fault." I smiled grabbing his hand, he hoisted me up.
"Are you sure your ok?" He said brushing some dirt off of my jacket
"Ya I'm good, I'm so sorry man." I said looking at him
"No way you're Skye Tylers." He said
"Ya I am." I laughed goofily his smile was so perfect. And his facial features were to die for.
"I'm JP but everyone calls me Rook." He said still holding onto my hand
"I know, awesome show." I smiled
"Thanks so much. Actually do you mind signing this for me. I'm kinda a super fan of yours." He smiled pulling out his phone he flipped it over and the phone case was a photo of me from one of my shoots. He pulled out a pen and smiled, I signed it for him and handed it back.
"Thanks again and sorry for running into you." He smiled
"No problem." I smiled my security guard grabbed my hand and as he was leading me off I looked back and Rook was holding up the "call me" signal.
My security guard opened the back door and I was immediately surrounded by flashing lights from paparazzi cameras. He led me through the crowd.