Surprise!

*Skye's POV*

I was surprising Rook at his XXMas show in Cleveland, the band knew but kept him out of it. I was anxious it's been almost a month since we've seen each other the past few weeks I told him I just wasn't ready to drop the L word. He was fine with it. My plane touched down in Cleveland I grabbed my bags and headed to the tarmac. I flew in on my private jet so my car was all ready to go. The matte black Lamborghini was waiting with an assistant.
"Miss Tylers I hope your flight was smooth." He said handing me the keys
"Thank you, couldn't have gone any smoother" I smiled grabbing the keys
I got in the car and drove off.

I checked into my penthouse suit and threw my bags on the bed. It was four hours before the show started so I napped for a couple hours.

I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom I turned the hair straightener on and started getting ready. Once I was done I threw on my leather pants and jacket with my crop top. I grabbed my keys and headed into the lobby. I hopped in my car and drove to the venue. I parked at the back and approached the security guard.
"Hi should be a pass here for Skye Tylers." I smiled
"Miss. Tylers must say I'm a huge fan and Rook is a very lucky man." He smiled crossing my name off the list and handing me my pass.
"Thanks so much." I blushed grabbing the pass
I opened the door to backstage. Kells was standing there.
"Right on time I was just gonna call to see where you were." He smiled hugging me.
"Pretty hard place to find and kind of hard to get through the crowd of people" I said hugging him
"Rook's just back here." He said leading me through to the green room.
The room was hazy from all the weed smoke. I spotted Rook  sitting on the couch with a drink in his hand.
"Oh my fucking god!" He said getting up and running to me
"Hi baby!" I smiled hugging him.
"What are you doing here I thought you were in LA?" He said grabbing my face and kissing me
"I think fashion week can wait." I smiled kissing him
"This is the best day ever!" He said
He hugged me for a while longer. I was so happy to see him. Was sat back down on the couch, Rook poured me a Jamison and Coke and passed me a joint.
"God damn it's so good to see you." He smiled
"I thought ide surprise you for your biggest show." I laughed