He Shoots He Scores

It was the day of the winter classic. I put my jersey on. Double zero with Tylers on the back, I was getting ready in the bathroom. Bruiser and scout had their jerseys on. Rook walked into the bathroom with his hair all over the place.
"Look at my sexy señorita." He said hugging me from behind
"We are leaving in five and your hairs a mess!" I said turning around
"I know I know. Can you style it for me?" He said giving me puppy dog eyes
"Here." I said rushing out of the bathroom grabbing a Canucks hat out of my drawer.
I handed it to him.
"No time." I smiled kissing his cheek.
We walked out of my bathroom and into the bedroom. I had thigh high boots on and shorts under my jersey it reached just long enough to cover them.
"Fuck." Said Rook pulling me in close
"What?" I said looking to see if something was wrong.
"Nothing you just look so damn sexy." Our lips touched. I smiled I'de never been happier
"Alright superstar we gotta go." I said pulling his jersey.
The dogs followed me out the house and into the car. Rook got in the passenger side.

I drove to BC Place. Snow had lightly dusted the arena ground.
"Skye hi how are you?" Trevor said going in for a hug. He shook Rook's hand
"Wonderful I'm stoked for the day" I smiled
"Perfect now let's get some photos of you standing on the ice with your dogs. And Rook why don't you get out there." He said patting him on the back
I stepped onto the teams bench and onto the ice in my heels no problem. The dogs had already ran ahead of me and were slipping all over the place. I turned and helped Rook step out.
"Come on hot shot." I smiled grabbing his hand
He looked up at me and smiled. We went out to the middle of the ice. I had the dogs positioned on either side of Rook and I. This would be the first social media presentation of mine and Rook's relationship. The photographer stepped on the ice. Rook placed his arm around my waist. He kissed my cheek.

After the photos were done i helped Rook off the ice again. We took our seats along the glass. The dogs next sat next to me. The puck was dropped within minutes of us sitting. The photographer had sent me the photos he had taken, I was about to officially go public with mine and Rook's relationship. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, he was completely distracted by the game. I smiled and hit the post button on instagram and locked my phone. I got up from my seat and kissed him on the cheek.
"What's up babe?" He asked grabbing the back of my leg.
"Nothing I'm going to get a beer do you want one?" I smiled placing my hand on his cheek.
"I would love one." He smiled