eleven » o b s s e s i o n

"Here's to strong women. May we know them. May we raise them. May we be them." — Unknown.
»»»

Octavia

       "What did you think of my offer, Octavia?" Demi asks me, speaking up for the first time since she had nearly killed Bailey's mom earlier this night. I look up at her from my hands, and rub them together as I look at Wilmer. He gives me a nod from his seat beside me.

        "I'll do it." I answer, looking over at her. It was best, after I thought it through, I could get the money she would pay me and when the moment was right, I could escape and leave. It was better than getting your ass beat by her, because I've already seen a few examples, and I did not wanted to end up like them. Demi certainly didn't hold back her anger when she's mad.

        "Good." She nods, and turns back to her cigar. She looks away from me as she holds the cigar up to her lips and takes in a drag, her eyes on the window.

       "I have to use the bathroom, Wilmer." I say softly to him, turning my head to look up at him. He nods, and points down to the door at the end of the jet.

       "Of course, go ahead." He tells me and I stood up but before I could walk away, he grabs my elbow softly and I look down at him. "I'm glad you listen to me." He says quietly and I nod.

       I'm glad too, I have to listen to him more if I want to keep my head on my shoulders.

       Wilmer let's go of my arm and I turn, walking to the door at the end of the jet. I ignore Santos and Carlos as I pass them, I didn't want to deal with them right now, I didn't want to deal with anyone of them right now.

       I just wanted to be alone.

       Opening the door to the bathroom, I slide inside and shut the door behind me, it clicks as it closes. I sighed, looking at the small bathroom. Just a toilet and a sink was all in this small bathroom.

       Turning around, I lean my hands agains the sink and look down. Gripping onto the sides, I frown.

       What the fuck am I doing?

       "God Octavia, what the fuck are you doing?" I whisper to myself, shaking my head as I lean against the sink. Turning on the faucet, water hits the sink and I put my hands under it. Splashing water onto my face, I tried to get the blood and dirt off my face. At least I could do something about that, but I couldn't get the blood out of my clothes. I had only hope they have found Bailey's mom and that she's safe and alright, but come on, coming after a wanted woman? That's pretty stupid if you ask me.

        Well, I'm more stupid with everything I'm doing now. If only I could do something without getting my head blown off into bits.

        I turn off the faucet and sit down on the toilet. I groan quietly as I covered my face, thinking too much, wanting my head to shut up for a moment but at the same time not, my thoughts were the only thing keeping me from doing something completely and utterly stupid.

       I just need to make a plan. I need to think this through, I need to find ways of getting back home.

       But at the same time, I'm scared shitless.

        I mean who wouldn't in my position right now?

        Demi could make me do all crazy kind of things, fucked up kind of things. I could strike a deal with some asshole about drugs but I can't kill a person, I can't do that if Demi makes me or probably would force me to do such a horrible thing. She probably will, but I pray that I won't be face with that kind of problem.