twenty three » d r e a m

"You never think that the last time is the last time. You think there will be more. You think you have forever. . . but you don't." — Grey's Anatomy.

[Kendall on the side or on the top! For the reason why I haven't shown you guys who she is because I couldn't find an actress for her but yeah I defiantly find her now, she's beautiful isn't she? :)]

»»»

Demi

        Marco laughs, throwing his hands into the bathtub and water splashes around. I smiled lightly as I felt small drops of water hitting my face, watching as my baby plays in the water, a giant smile on his face.

        "Babe, come on, can you sit still? I'm still washing your hair." I say, giggling as Marco looks back to me, his chocolate brown eyes filled with amusement. My fingers scratch his head slightly, his hair was covered with shampoo.

          "But mommy! I wanna play!" Marco says, pouting at me. I smile widely at his adorable face.

           "I know you do, but let me get the shampoo out of your hair, or else it'll sting your eyes and we don't want that, now do we?" I say, raising a eyebrow at him and he huffs but sits still. He closes his eyes and I smiled, washing out the shampoo in his hair, covering his eyes as I did so, I hummed lightly.

         "¿Mami? Mami, ¿donde estas?" I heard my other child calling for me, and I turn my head a little before calling out to her, glad I had left the bathroom door open.

          "¡En el baño con tu hermano!" I called out to her, and I pat Macro gently on his back to let him know I was done washing him. He opens his eyes and smiles at me, I sat up from being on my knees and help him out of the bathtub. Wrapping my youngest son in a white fluffy towel, I look up at my daughter walks into the bathroom.

        "Can Eugene come to the party?" She asks me, a hint of a blush covering her cheeks as she looks at me, rubbing her arm nervously. My daughter was a beautiful fourteen year old girl with long wavy black hair and hazel eyes. She was the spit imagine of me except her eyes, having inherit them from her father, a man I haven't thought of since a long time.

           "Ooh, Ava has a boyfriend!" Marco shouts, pointing at his sister. "Cooties! Ew!"

          "Shut up," Avalon narrows her eyes at her brother. "I don't have a boyfriend, he's a friend!" She quickly says, and I roll my eyes at my two children before softly nudging Marco.

         "Why don't you go find Daddy and have him help you change?" I tell him, and he presses his lips together, frowning but shrugs.

          "Okay!" He says before running out of the bathroom, yelling for his Father. His footsteps padded across the floor, and I could hear him laughing downstairs as I heard his Dad picking him up and asking him things I couldn't hear. I smiled and wipe my hands dry on a towel as I look at Ava, and she raises a brow at me.

         "Sure, tell him to come, I'm sure I wanna get to know the boy that has my daughter head over heels in love with him." I say, smiling at her teasingly and she turns bright red.

          "I'm not in love with him!" She denies, and I chuckle, putting the towel back and I walk over to her. I kissed her forehead lightly before leaving the bathroom, heading to my room to change out of my clothes into some new ones for the party.

          "Alright baby girl, but I don't believe you." I say, laughing as she wrinkles her nose at me, an annoyed look in her eyes. She always gets annoyed when I tease her about the boy she likes, but that's because I love seeing her squirm and blush at the mention of the boy she has a crush on.