Sins of Humanity

It matters not which religion you claim to be, "God" has abandoned us.

Without the threat of being sent to Hell, or being judged by the almighty creator, humanity has become chaos at its worst. No rules guide us through life. Nothing can stop the rampages and murders, the robberies and crimes of all natures. The only thing that can stop it now is the return of the "One true God". Without "Him", humanity will cease to exist.

As it stands now, the entire human population is... well, it's not human. They're monsters, and those monsters who aren't out killing, are committing other crimes and trying to repopulate.
It's chilling really. The monsters we tried so hard to hide, to keep buried deep inside, have been unleashed. No one cares anymore about who they were. They care only to satisfy their cravings.

The bodies have begun to form the true image of a beast. Sunken eyes, pale skin... it's grotesque. No longer is there diversity, no human qualities remain, and no way to tell them apart... aside from the sins they have chosen to commit.

I feel as if I am the only one who keeps the monster locked away anymore. I walk around, watching as the monsters do as they please. I'm surprised I have yet to be attacked, given I am the last human on Earth... But then again, maybe... just maybe... I'm the new god. Maybe, I was the one picked to lead the monsters...

The thought excites me as I shove my pale hands into my pockets, a smirk on my face and I head home. I unveil the mirror I had kept covered since the beginning of this mess, and instantly, I am in love with what I see...

My skin is a perfect shade of pale white and my eyes... My beautiful red eyes... They see the power. They see what I have become...

Yes. I am no monster ruled by the cravings of sin...

I. Am. God.