Prologue

The inspiration of this prologue is from Exellda 's "Levi's Wings of Freedom"... If you enjoy cute ereri fanfics with a very interesting plot line and an extraordinary story idea you should definitely read her story :)
I promise though that the rest of my story is completely my idea, I just wanted to use something similar because she had written this so well :3

Here you go, enjoy ^^

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

I was scared.

I had woken up to find myself lying on a hard surface, strapped down by multiple belts on my arms, legs and around my torso. The room I was in was cold and it smelled like antiseptics. I couldn't see because something was on my face, some kind of cloth. There were voices far away and I had tried to figure out what they said but I couldn't quite comprehend the words. Instead of concentrating on the voices I pulled on the belts that kept me from moving more than two centimetres. With the time I grew frustrated and pulled one last time before giving up.

Suddenly a door nearby opened and the voices got louder. Some footsteps were heard and more loud voices and they kept coming in until the room was filled with a constant hum of mixed conversations. Someone pinched my arm hard and I flinched from the slight pain.

"He's awake." A voice said. That made the others grow silent. I heard shuffling and felt the presence of people around me.

Another one curled their hand around my ankle. Filthy, let go. I tried to yank my foot away but it was impossible due to the straps around my body. Now more hands touched me, pinched me and someone stuck a needle in my arm.

This scared me endlessly. I felt so helpless. My vision was still impeded by the cloth on my eyes and I pulled on the straps again to try to free myself.

"Stop moving, you little shit." Another voice hissed and I felt a second needle next to the first one being forced into my arm, this time it hurt.

I was about to fight against the straps once more when a burning sensation crawled up my arm under my skin. My body froze immediately and I gasped. What were they doing to me?

The burning continued up my arm, it felt numb by now as it reached my shoulder. Not that it hurt that much, but I didn't know what those people did to me and I was scared even more.

When someone else rammed a bigger needle into my side I screamed from the pain and arched my back as far as I could under the restraints. The place where the needle entered hurt like they stabbed me with a knife. As I opened my mouth again to scream more someone put a gag in my mouth, forcing it open and stopping me from doing more than muffling sounds of pain.

Now the burning feeling was down my torso and combined with the pain in my side. Then someone else pulled on my hair hard, yanking my head upwards and making the cloth fall off my face. I blinked, seeing five heads over me, only their eyes were visible while the rest was hidden behind masks.

I screamed against the gag once more, tears building up in my eyes. I wanted to leave. I wanted to go home. The cold from the room was starting to make me shiver. One side of my body was numb, the other parts I still felt where burning, hurting or both at the same time.

Hands were starting to move over my face, pulling my eyes open and lighting into them. I squeezed them shut as soon as they let go of me and turned my head to the side because I started to lose the feeling in my tongue and I was scared to choke to death.

My vision went blurry through the tears. People kept touching and hurting me.

Someone help.

Please.

Anyone.

I closed my eyes, still crying.

Eren...