Chapter 8

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY... so to celebrate, have a new chapter, this time in a different PoV ^^

love you all <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-:-:- Levi's PoV -:-:-

I slammed the door shut behind me and leaned against it. With a sigh I let myself glide down on it until I sat on my butt.

"What the fuck was that...?" I asked myself aloud and ran a hand through my hair.

"Leviiiiii, my adorable little squish! How was your date?" An annoying voice from the living room yelled.

I groaned and stood up, just in time before Hanji skipped into the hall and hugged me. I let her shake me while she pirouetted with me in her arms. When she started jumping while still holding me I wriggled my way out of her monstrous hug.

"God damnit, four-eyes. Do want to kill me or what?" I hissed and crossed my arms. Don't get me wrong, I really liked the crazy girl, but her insanity sometimes made her unpredictable.

Hanji grinned, knowing I didn't mean it in a bad way. "You didn't answer my question."

I let out a long sigh and walked past her. "I did not have a date. I went over to Eren's place to model for him." I said and plopped down on the sofa.

"Yeah, sure. And I can survive a day without yelling." She mumbled sarcastically while rolling her eyes. The brunette moved her body over to the seat next to mine and crashed down. "So?"

"I don't have to convince you to believe the truth, shitty glasses." I stated and took out my phone to play some games. I saw a message from Eren and went pale. No way would I text him today. I quickly got rid of the message before Hanji could see it and opened a game, careful to keep my blank expression.

I still didn't know how I let him get that close to me. Sure, it felt good to get a tiny massage to loosen up the tenseness in my muscles. Modelling was more demanding than I would've thought. And yes, Eren rubbing my nape and back felt amazing. I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it. Normally I wouldn't let anyone except Hanji touch me in that way.

But there I was, nearly purring from the nice tingle in my back and getting lost in the sensation. So much, I didn't even hear his sister approaching when she barged in on us. The situation was awkward enough already because we had nearly kissed and were almost touching the other's lips when that black-haired girl came in. Of course, we all froze and stared at each other. I had jumped up and left, not because of that strange encounter with Eren's sister, but because I had let someone I haven't even talked to for more than three days get so damn close and touch me.

I groaned once again and let the phone fall into my lap, while laying one arm over my face.

"What's wrong, Ravioli?" Hanji chirped and put her feet on the coffee table.

I frowned and pulled her legs away. Why did I live with that unclean idiot again?

"Levi."

I raised my head at her suddenly quite serious tone. Her eyes did not sparkle in that crazy way they normally would and she had stopped fidgeting. Instead all her attention was on me. Oh, right. That was the reason. This insane girl had saved me so many times, both physically and mentally, that I knew I could trust her no matter what. She was the only person in this world where I could let my guard down and not be afraid because she would always be there for me. Hanji might seem like she was simply a stupid and messy insane but she hid a reliable and trustworthy side behind that mask.