1.

P.O.V. Adelaide.
I walk into the bikershop. I came to search for a vehicle here on day one, let's just say that didn't end well, it was a big mess. I look at the bloody handprints on the wall. I knock on the glass with my bat. Nothing. I walk to the back office and look for the place where they hide the keys. I take one to a Harley out of the small box.

"Thank you." I say stepping over the corpse of the boss. I fill the bike with fuel. I smash a window with my bat and drive through it. I enjoy the wind blowing through my hair. It stops after a while, I sigh. I take my bag from my back and take out some jerky. This is how it's been going the past year. Stealing a bike, driving a few miles, and then head back to the same bike shop. When I get off the bike gunshots make me look up.

"People?" I ask myself. I run into the direction. I end up at the old school. The military took it over and made a camp out of it but it got overrun by some Z's. I see some people. A group of like 5 people shooting at some Z's. I walk around the building and get onto the roof. I take my sniper out. I point at one of the Z's and shoot it. A Z is about to take a chunk out of a green haired dude and I shoot it.

"2000." I get up and get off the roof. I start walking back to the bike.

"Hey! You saved my butt, need a ride?" A pickup truck stops next to me and the green haired dude hangs out of the window. I take my hood of and his eyes widen a bit. I nod and jump in the back of the truck. I slap the hood of the truck signaling him to start driving. After a while they stop. I sit on the side. My feet are dangling over the side. Everyone gets out of their cars and they stand in front of me.

"Who are you?" The green haired guy said. I chuckle.

"Could ask the same to you, if I may." I say taking out my machete. I also take out a rag and start to clean it.

"My name is 10000." I say. The red head starts laughing.

"Yeah, tell us your real name princess." He says getting closer. I point my machete at his neck. He stops walking.

"Mark." The blonde girl says fearful.

"10K, all you need to know." I say. He nods. I lower my machete.

"That name must mean something." A skinny blonde guy says.

"Smart to notice blonde, it stands for how many of those fuckers out there I'm gonna kill." I say.

"You're never gonna make 10K." Some other dude says. I lift my gun and shoot a Z that walks out of the woods.

"2001." I say. I put my gun back.

"Pups and kittens." I say looking to my right. They follow my lead and soon all get in their cars. I get back in standing position and they start driving. After a while we stop. Z's block the street. Something doesn't seem right and the little volkswagen who drove behind us a while back pops into my mind. I jump out and sneak to a tree where I can hide. I take my sniper and point it at the Z.

"Raise your hands and drop your weapons." A "Z" says as he takes out his gun. He points at the green haired guy. Damn I need to learn names.

"Why would we?" He asks. I point my gun at one of the real Z's and shoot him down.

"Rest in pepperoni's sir." I whisper. The green haired guy sticks his hand up signaling for me to wait. I sigh. I take my sniper and sneak around the house. I take my small knive as I walk up to the back of the group. I take a Z down. Another one and another one. The two in the front I leave. I look at the green haired boy. He's kinda cute. I take one of the three down. I sneak around their "leader" and take the other one down. I stand up.

"Boo." I say before I stab him in the back of his head. The others want to go for the walkers.

"Wait." I take my bat and smadh ones head in.

"2005." I say. I lift my bat and point it at another one.

"You know what's worse than your face?" I ask.

"Your breath." I smash his skull and watch him fall down.

"2006." I say. I smile.

"You know. I really need to learn your names." I say wiping the bat on my pants.

"Volkswagen." The blonde girl says. I take my sniper and hide behind a car.

"I see you killed my men, good job, now, we want the cars." A guy says after everyone got out. I point my gun at the head of the leader.

"I wouldn't try it sunshine." Someone says. An arm wraps around my neck.

"Give it or sniper girl over there dies." I hear the guy says as we walk closer. I start to get dizzy from the lack of air.

"Okay, fine, let her go and take the cars." The green haired dude says. The big guy let's me go and I fall to the ground trying to catch my breath. They drive away and I get up. I take my sniper and point at the last truck.

"Don't, we'll catch up to them." The green haired boy says as he puts a hand on my arm. I sigh and lower it. We walk to the small rusted Volkswagen and when I open the door it falls of. I sigh as I pick it up and throw it to the side. This is gonna be a long ride.

Fist chapter, I know it sucka lol lol lol bye my may mays