31.

P.O.V. Addy.
Passing the city wasn't easy. I lost Nelly but I did find some food and some first aid kits but it exhausted me. As soon as I was out of the danger zone I set up camp and fell asleep.

The next morning the first thing I tried was the walkie but nothing. It took me days to get trough the city and I still have nothing. I sigh and throw it away. I can find them without that stupid thing. I pack my bag and start walking.

P.O.V. Jack.
For days we've been living inside this restaurant and it became our home. It's save, it's warm and it's in the middle of nowhere, we can see things coming from miles away. It's nice to finally have a roof over our heads.

"Here you go." Amy says and hands me a plate of food. I smile at her and eat it. I was sitting outside keeping watch.

"When he's done Mark will join you." She says. I nod.

"Thank you." I say softly. She nods and walks inside again. After a while Mark walks out and we keep watch togheter.

P.O.V. Addy.
It's been a week since I found a car. I feel like I'm getting closer. It just feels like it. I stop at a gass station. I look around the place but find nothing much. Just a bit of food and some gass. I continue my way down the road. I gained some strength, and weight. I look a little less like a walking corpse now. It feels good. I sigh as I pass a little restaurant. It's being attacked. I put my hood over my head and take out my gun. I kill the one's outside and make my way inside. I kill a few and round the corner to be met with blue eyes. His blue eyes.
My eyes wide.

"Jack?" I ask. His face softens. I take off my hood, tears falling down my cheeks.

"I found you." I say. I lower my gun and so does he.

"Y-you're, you're alive." He says. He pulls me in for a hug. He holds me close as we sob into each other's shoulders. I pull back and he kisses me. It feels like I haven't kissed him for years.

"Addy?" I hear another voice. Amy storms over to me and hugs me.

"Hey." I smile. I wrap my arms around her.

"We all thought you were dead, but Jack didn't, Jack kept hoping you would come back because you always do." She says. I smile.

"Like I said before, you won't lose me that easy."

-End-