-30-

Warning: really shit smut - I mean it, you've been warned...

"Really, Gabe..." Lucifer sighed as he appeared by the dresser again, acting as though the Winchesters hadn't even been there, "The things going through your girlfriend's head..."

I pulled a face, sticking my tongue out at him which he kindly did back, his forked tongue shocking me at first but, then again, he was the Devil and nothing much could surprise me about him anymore...

"I didn't give you permission to root through my mind," I argued as he laughed.

"Oh, I don't need permission, honey..." he smirked slyly, crossing his ankles, "You really should do something about all those daydreams, though..." He raised an eyebrow at me suggestively.

"Hey!" Gabe cut in, looking between Luci and I, "You're not here to flirt with my girlfriend!"

"Not my fault that your girlfriend is thinking some dirty, dirty thoughts about you, little brother..." Lucifer tutted, shaking his head as my face turned scarlet. Gabe's head turned quickly to me, wide-eyed as he saw me blushing, "Oops..." Luci said innocently, "Was he not supposed to know?"

I looked over at Gabe whose mouth was open slightly in shock, "It... uh..." I could feel him trying to sieve through my thoughts himself and I was getting more flustered by the second as Lucifer chuckled.

"You want me to give you guys some alone time?" he asked teasingly, the smirk remaining permanent on his face, "'Cause I can do tha-"

"Shut up," I muttered and he closed his mouth firmly as I turned back to face him, mimicking zipping his lips, "How are we gonna get Michael where we want him to be?"

"Are you su-?" I glared at him furiously and he held his hands up in surrender, "Okay... well, I hadn't really got that far yet in my planning... I wasn't really sure you'd agree to help but since you did, we'll need to lure him there..." he looked over at Gabe who still looked slightly taken aback, "We'll need bait..."

"You're not using Beth as bait," Gabe replied adamantly before he could even finish.

"Wouldn't dream of it. You two have got important things to do, don't want her dying with those thoughts..." Luci winked at me and I swear to God I almost strangled him as my heart beat increased, "We're gonna need your Trickster skills, Gabriel. He'll see straight through anything I place in front of him... he was in the cage with me for the past year and believe me when I say I tried..."

Gabe nodded, still glancing my way every so often, a strange look in his eyes. "I understand... I think I could conjure something up to confuse him, he always did fall for my tricks..."

"Don't worry, Gabriel," Luci told him as his voice faded into sadness and for just a moment it was clear that he cared a lot for his little brother, "We'll get revenge for everything he's ever done... I've never lied to you, have I?"

"No, you haven't... Uh, Luci, is there somewhere you could go for a while?" Lucifer smirked again, looking between the two of us and nodding. Within seconds he was gone and Gabe turned to me, the glint in his eyes making it hard for me to breathe, "Do you, uh, still have your old vessel? Y'know, to change to...?"

"Yeah..." I breathed and he nodded. I snapped my fingers and my vessel morphed back into the old Beth... the real me...

Gabe smiled, his eyes hooded as he looked at me. Before I knew it, he sped across the distance between us and pushed me roughly onto the mattress behind me, attacking my neck with feathered kisses and his hot breath. I moaned involuntarily as his hands explored my body, our lips locking as he pressed me into the bed with uncharted longing and want.

"G-Gabe..." I stuttered, feeling something hard press against my thigh as the sense of neediness in my gut swelled, "Are you sure?" He nodded against my lips as he captured them again and I moaned while he worked to remove my t-shirt, only breaking the kiss to pull it over my head.

"I'm more than sure..." he let out a groan as my hands slid beneath his own shirt, teasing at the top of his jeans as he fumbled to undo his belt buckle, "I want you..."

His words fuelled the fire inside of me as I ran my fingers over his abs, tearing his shirt in my impatience and throwing it to the floor. I slid off my jeans, leaving me only in my underwear and soon his were off, too, and I sat back on my heels to admire his almost naked body.

He didn't give me long to look as he reconnected our lips, exploring my mouth with his tongue as he pushed me onto the pillows, unhooking my bra with his expert fingers and letting it join the rest of our clothes on the floor...

-------------(le awkward time skip because writer feels awkward)--------------

Still breathing deeply despite having changed back to my newer form, I cuddled against Gabe's chest, hearing his heart still pounding against his ribcage as I decided to admit something, "...You know... that was my first time..."

He looked down at me in surprise, "Really?" I nodded. "Well, after that, I can assure you there's gonna be a second and a third and a fourth and a fifth-" I giggled as he continued, cutting him off with a kiss before he got to ten. He bit my lip teasingly as we melted into it but we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Come in," I called, expecting it to be Lucifer but the Winchesters walked in, "Oh, hi guys..."

Dean gave me a strange look, narrowing his eyes at me like he always seemed to do, "Liz... your eyes are grey..."

Gabe chuckled beside me. "You weren't gonna tell me?"

"Nope..."

That was so embarrassing to write but they had to do it for plot purposes.