"Bulls in the Bronx" by Pierce the Veil

This is my first one, so if you don't like it don't leave yet✌🏻️

•••••••••••••

"Vic seriously don't drive past her house. Dude you're a stalker." Jaime tells me. I shake my head.
"I'm not doing anything wrong just checking." I respond.
"For what? Her boyfriend?" He says and I hold back vile words.
"You know that's not true, you know she doesn't have one, she's with me." I say. Jaime lets out a laugh, a real hearty, you're an idiot laugh. I resist hurting him.
I turn the corner and I see her house, a nice large, blue house, bricks at the base of the house coming up to a foot or two under a large bay window. A trellis hugged by red flowers sits next to a window on the second floor, her window. A trellis I've climbed many a time, to meet her for late nights. I'm one house away when I realize movement in her room.
        I look closer, slowing down the car as I pass and look in. There she is sitting on her dresser a guy with his hands under her thighs. Her hands tangled in his hair like she does to mine. They kiss deeply, I almost look away but then he rips away her shirt.
"I told you, Vic." Jaime says. My mouth agape, unable to form words. It all comes to me, my head throbbing with pain. She's just been using me.
       All the late nights, all the gifts, all the parties, all the times she denied us. I'm a toy... I'm only a toy. A piece in her game. A fish who took her bait, a cat playing with the mouse before killing it.
I keep driving, I try not to scream, I try not to cry. I try not to go back there and kill him, I don't know who it was but I would kill him.
        "Vic, you good bro?" Jaime asks, I grit my teeth without answering. I don't know how long it remains silent. I look at the road and I focus on only the road. "Vic, where are we going?" Jaime asks. I still say nothing, my chest aches with pain, my heart racing. I feel my hair sticking to my forehead by the sweat gathered. I feel a hot tear creep down my cheek.
       "Not anymore. I'm not going to be used. No! I'm not a toy! I'M NOT A TOY!" I say, I push the gas and jerk the wheel to the left, as the cars crash on the side of the car I feel my chest cavity release all the air it held. No more, I think as the world fades to black.

•••••••••••••

Okay I know that probably sucked but please don't quit on me yet... Comment what I should do next