Epilogue

After

Whatever happened to . . .

Liv Chase

When the magical community got together to form a new government, Liv was not present. The few who knew of her existence and her race kept quiet. Liv wished to have no part in this magical community, despite herself being a magical creature. She'd grown up most of her life outside of it and done mostly fine, she could do it again. Besides, she was basically the last of her kind (excluding Victoria), which meant negotiating species' rights would've been pointless.

Liv instead lived out her life in Chesnutt Falls, staying in the small town after growing up with Amy and Rick. The Headquarters of the new government of the magical community was actually not far from Chesnutt Falls, so she could visit whenever she wanted to.

(Specifically visit a specific someone)

Magnus Moore

Magnus was elected as one of the prime leaders of the community in later years, having been present for many important occasions that made him eligible (especially the incident involving Hawthorne's removal from the government and Liv's success of taking down Victoria).

Eventually the whole court of magical creatures knew of Liv, but since she was living peacefully away from them, they could do nothing about it. Some thought of her as dangerous and thought that she should be apprehended anyways for cause that she might eventually be a threat, but Magnus had to remind them that was the same mistake the former government had made, which shut them up for good.

Magnus and Liv eventually married after years and years of denying anything they felt.

Bella Barnes

Bella grew up to start a fashion firm in New York City, moving away from Chesnutt Falls for good. Though she came back to be the Maid of Honor at Liv's wedding, she preferred the big city to the quiet small town.

She stayed good friends with Liv, sometimes calling on her to visit so she could 'research' clients and potential customers. Having a mind reader/controller best friend did have its perks.

Bella married a man she met in New York called Brian, who had interesting stories about his own friends from LA.

Mr. Barnes

After his wife died, he fell into a depression. He could not find the motivation to do anything. Adding to the fact was that Liv was not in fact some marvel of the human brain, instead she was a magical creature, not the medical mystery he wanted her to be.

But he still stayed informed on the whereabouts of the hunters who'd been related to his late wife, especially when they found other interesting creatures. Even if his prime subject was no longer viable, he found a renowned interest in studying the many strange creatures that he now knew roamed the earth.

Gary Mendes (Bella's Uncle)

He still stayed a hunter, hunting with renowned force after his sister's death by a warlock. After learning about Hawthorne's imprisonment and the new court governing the magical creatures, he sought out rebel creatures even more furiously. It turned out that the other magical creatures actually appreciated when the hunters stopped bloodthirsty creatures who murdered, which kept him in business.