II // Prolouge

"Hello Graham." Hannibal said, sitting down. "Hi." Graham replied drowsily. "How was your first night in the castle?" Hannibal asked causally, fiddling with his quill. "They kept me up."

"Ah." Lecter chuckled quietly. "Which one was it?" Graham raised an eyebrow at his peculiar question. "Why-, uh Jimmy Price." Lecter smirked with satisfaction. "Thank you, Will." Graham was about to pop a question before class had started.

"Well, what do you think of the charms professor, Binns?" Lecter asked, as he walked towards the flying lesson for first years. "Eeeee."
Lecter chuckled at his response, "He is quite dull." Graham scoffed, "He's not stupid!" Hannibal rolled his eyes at his friends weak argument. "A Hufflepuff outsmarted him, Will," he tsked, "plus he drags on, and it's really boring."

"Fine." Graham huffed, knowing that Lecter was right. They got a few curious and judgmental states in the hallway, a Gryffindor and Slytherin that were causally talking to each other in the halls? Ridiculous, a ridicule to each house. A older boy with dark hair and a strong figure glared at them. He decided he'd try to convince his housemate that he shouldn't converse with a filthy, Gryffindor mudblood.

The flying lesson went smoothly for both Graham, and Lecter. As lunch rolled around an older student approached Graham. "Hello, I'm Jack Crawford." The boy with glasses stuck out his hand. Graham took it willingly thinking, why on earth would a older student be talking to a dork like me?

The older boy sat next to him, discussed a few commons things like how he was liking school and other common things. But soon enough Crawford said something Graham wished he had never heard. "Listen....I saw you and that Lecter guy in the halls, just be careful. You don't want a kid like that inside your head." Jack warned. "Han is a nice bloke, Jack. Why would you ever say such a thing?"

Crawford sighed heavily, he thought Graham was a good kid for trying to befriend Lecter. But, then again he couldn't loose the poor boy to a monster. Jack lowered his voice to a whisper, "He used to go to Dumstrang, he's a genius so they obviously let him in early. He learned dark things there Will, dark magic. He can get into your mind and find the deepest and darkest secret that you're hiding. And Jesus man, look at his parents. They may have not been in Slytherin, but his mother knew everything. The top of her class, and his father was a wicked dueler. Just be careful." Crawford went back to his other friends which oddly included Jimmy.

Graham bit his bottom lip in confusion, Lecter seemed nice, but Crawford has some hard evidence. You just met him Will! For all you know he could be lying....Yeah but- no, Lecter would never bring harm to you.