III // Prolouge

"Will. What are you doing here?" Lecter asked from the shadows in the library. Will spun around, almost dropping his lantern in the process. "L-l-lecter?" He stuttered, the blond boy squinted for any sign that this wasn't apart of his imagination. "You know you're so close to catching him, William....So close." He whispered, spookily. "Please, Hannibal. Help me, this guy has made my life a living hell. The only people I have are you and Jack. Even Molly isn't talking to me anymore!"

Lecter's maroon eyes shone in the moonlight. "I'm sorry Will, but I can't help you." Graham grunted. "Why?" He asked incredulously. "Why are you like this now? What have I done to you? You're the only friend I have left. Crawford is an arse. Please, I'm begging you."

Lecter sighed, he wished he could help him. But something was restraining him, Francis Dolorhyde. "Think, Will, you've seen him in the halls. He saw us the first day together, he wants you to pay. Jack, you, and Jimmy made fun of him, humiliated him. He wants revenge Will, be careful."

"Please." Graham begged, almost crying. "If you're this worried, go tell the headmaster." Lecter said. Graham felt a tear roll down his cheek. "I-I-I can't." He quietly sniffles as Lecter watched from afar. "I'm sorry Will. I really am, but I'm in no condition to help. I wish you the best." He left Graham alone in silence, all except his sobs.