Alone

Marionette plot

It has just been a couple of weeks since I became Ladybug, I have been dealing with people that has been overtaken by an evil akuma made by Hawk moth. It has been pretty tough to handle it all on my own, there has been times where I have almost been revealed to the public. I just want someone that can help me, Tikki has told me that there is more people like me and just cant stop wondering what they are like!

Adrian plot

''So to summery this, your name is Plagg and you are called a kwami. And you have chosen me to be a hero who recuse Paris from someone named Hawk Moth?''

''Yes'' Plagg says with his mouth full of cheese

''This is insane, I can't believe this!''

''Well you have to, I chosen you for a reason and you can't escape from this. Why don't you just transform and you will see how awesome my transformation is?'' Plagg smiles while sniffing for more cheese.

I really cant believe that this is happening to me, but I'm really curios about this so I will give it a shot!

''Sure, how do I transform?''

-----------------

Marionette plot

Another day has passed and I'm still alone, it is geting really boring. It's hard enough to do this on my own but it is even harder to keep this a secret from everyone i know, especially Alya.

''Aww come one Marionette cheer up''

Tikki flew in front of me with a smile, i smiled back.

''I'm just tired thats all Tikki, i will just sleep for a minute or two...''

I felt how my eyes got heavier for every second and before i knew it I was asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________

This was the first part of my Fan Fiction story, I will try to uppdate it as often as I can. Know that i have winter break I will be able to write more often, I hope liked this part and that you will continue to read my story :)