Don't go!

Adrian Pov

Almost a week has past and no one has fallen inte Hawk moth's hands. It has been really quite in Paris and boring.

''Come on Plagg, lets go!''

I transformed and quickly jumped out of the window. I jumped from roof to roof while looking for ladybug.

1 hour latter

''Where is she?''

I sat on the top of the Eiffel tower looking over Paris and looking for Ladybug.

Where is she when I really need her?

Marianette Pov

I saw Chat Noir sitting on top of the eiffel tower, he hadn't notice me since I was behind him, I quickly got to the top off the eiffel tower and stod on his right side.

''What are doing here?'' I asked

He looked at me with concern in his eyes. Could it be that he need to talk to me?

''I need to talk to you my lady..''

Poor thing, he looks so sad

''Sure, what do you have on your heart kitty?''

His eyes lighted up at my words but the quickly turned back to the sad ones.

''You are a girl right?''

''Do I look like something else?'' I asked with a smile

''I need to advice, I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me back. What do you think I should do?''

His question caught me off guard for a moment.

''I think you should be honest with her, after all you wont know if she loves you back if you don't confess, right? But I'm the wrong person to say that. You see, I like someone too but I haven't confessed...''

Adrian Pov

Well this si just great, she likes someone else.. But who? Maybe I can make that guy disappear then I can have her all to myself.

You are really selfish Adrian you do know that..

''Who is this guy?''

She looked at me with big eyes.

''Just a guy at school that I like'' She looked over Paris but I could see the sorrow in her eyes, I couldn't hold myself.

I leaned over and hugged her, I most have caught her of guard because she didn't move. But after a couple of seconds she hugged me back.

This is the best day so far in my life, me and Ladybug hugging.

''Whats his name? Maybe I know him''

''Ad...''

Was all she said before her earnings made the 'pip' sound, she let go of the hug and gave me a smile before she said.

''I gotta go, I wish you good luck Chat''

''WAIT!''

She left me alone before I could hear the whole name, Ad.

Does that stand for me? Adrian? Or someone else?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'am sorry for the long wait, life got in the way.

I know how life is right? I haven't been feeling good and the motivation has been on zero. But I hope that you liked this chapter!
 ♥