A new friend

Marianette plot

The look on his face, he got a worried look but he's got that sparkle in his eyes. Like he wants to rip of my mask in a second to see who is hiding behind it.

''It seems as we must hurry my lady before you get exposed to Paris'' He said with a smile

Even if I just met him I alredy feel like I can trust him to the fullest. I nod and then we ran after the enemy, the enemy calls herself Sunflower like the flower Sunflower.

''I will distract her while you find the akuma!'' Chat Noir tells me as we approche Sunflower.

Adrian plot

I take out my staff and extend it to the same length as me, I jump in front of Sunflower. She gave me an evil smile and before I knew it vines quickly started to grow from the ground where I was standing. They started to surrender me. I decided to try to make an escape so I jumped upwards but the vines caught my left foot in the air and slammed me to the ground, I felt pain rushing through my left shoulder. It felt as my shoulder was burning up, but I have to fight! For my lady!

''Is that all you got Sunny?'' I said while cracking a smile

I could hear how another vine came behind me, I quickly picked up my staff and hit it. I had to do something because this things would just keep popping up!

''Cataclysm!'' I took my cataclysm in my right hand and spinned around touching every single vine in one spin. They all died and Sunflower started to walk backwards. I saw My lady closing in on Sunflower from behind, I knew that she had found where the Akuma is. She had an scissor in her right hand and she hugged it thight with her hand.

Marianette plot

I heeded straight for Sunflower and I had my eyes on big sunflower on her head.

''Chat! The big one!'' I yelled and threw the scissor to Chat, I could se the happiness in his eyes when I threw the scissor to him.

He caught it and quickly cut the Sunflower, the Sunflower fell to the ground and a black Akuma came out of it.

I quickly caught the Akuma and removed the evil and then let it go.

''Bye bye little butterfly'' I said as I waved to the butterfly

When i took a look at Chat's direction he had already helped the girl that was posed by the Akuma, she bowed to Chat and then awkwardly walked away.

''PIP PIP''

I heard the sound, the sound that said that I had to go before my powers disappear.

''Wait my lady!''

I turned around to see Chat looking at me.

''Before you go, At least tell me your name''

''Ladybug, My name is Ladybug'' I said with a smile before I ran away behind an deserted building. My transformation wore off just right after i got there. I had these weird feeling inside of me, why is my heart beating so fast?

And why are my cheeks burning up?

----------------------------------------------------------

I'am sorry I havent wrote anything, my otivation hasent been the best and I ride 4-5 times a week and I have school to. I will try my best beacuse i really love to write and I really want to write an fanfiction with NALU. If you would want that then please tell me ;)

I already have the whole story in my head!